Please Pray!!!!!!

Rick-N-Nancy

Today Eric Sims, his wife Deirdra and Rickey and I went to WHEELIN IN THE COUNTRY in Summertown, Tennessee. This was my first trip and Eric's. In case you don't know what WHEELIN IN THE COUNTRY is, it is where you climb hills on four wheelers, rock crawlers, big trucks, etc. Basically a big party while you play. But Rick and I decided to go up a hill and Eric and his wife were following us when the FOUR WHEELER, they were driving flipped. Eric jumped off the four wheeler to jump over his wife to keep it from rolling on her and it rolled on him and crushed his head into a HUGE rock. We called 911 and I sat there and held Eric's hand and tried to keep him from going to sleep and talking to him. Deirdra was scared and a little hurt but mainly worried about her husband. Anyhow, they have life flighted him to Vanderbilt and we have not heard anything as of right now. But I would like everyone to PRAY for him and his Wife. They are both really good people. And I can't imagine why anything like this would have happened to them.

We never know why things happen to good people. But we do know that there is a reason for everything. I just hope he is ok. His head had a gash about the size of a softball in the side of it and you could see his skull. It was one of the worst things I believe I have ever seen. But everyone please PRAY for Country Coolio!!! He is one of our best friends and a GENUINLY good person. I will keep everyone posted just as soon as we hear anything.

Rick-N-Nancy

Just heard that Eric has no head injuries or neck injuries. He has a broke nose and there is a plastic surgeon trying to fix the hole in his head, right now. But please keep him and his wife
in your prayers. I will keep everyone updated.

FastXD

Great to hear he has no head or neck injuries so somebody was looking out for him or his head is really hard. It may not be cool but I hope we all learn a lesson from this "Wear a helmet". Prayers will continue to go out for him.

TN XB-21

I have prayed for them Rick and Nancy. Thanks to the Lord it was nothing worst. I pray he has a quick recovery.

Keep us posted.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I just prayed for Eric, who I had the privilege to meet and spend time with, at the TN rally. Rick, make sure he and his wife knows that prayers are going up all the way out here in California.

Lou

Rick-N-Nancy

Thank you to everyone. I have let Country Coolio know that everyone on the Allison Board is praying for him. I will keep everyone updated. Like I have said before. I really believe prayers work. Thanks again.

RedAllison

Yeah I'm just speechless about this news. Eric is a GOODUN and one ofda family. He and his wife just got married lastweek!

I'm glad to hear the prelim news is better than expected. Prayers for sure and if anyone hears something PLEASE let us know ASAP!!!

We're pullin for ya Eric,
RA

Rick-N-Nancy

Eric got to come home and the plastic surgeon stapled and stitched his head. They said he would have to come back a few times but as of right now he is OK. I will keep you all posted and thanks again for the prayers.