Recent content by Foxy

1. F

Old guy here , brain a little foggy. Did you work for Reynolds marine about 5 years ago? if so...

Old guy here , brain a little foggy. Did you work for Reynolds marine about 5 years ago? if so you built my ProMax 225 and installed hydraulic steering on my Xb2002. Great job. I`m thinking of selling it an getting something less strenuous to fish out of. Don`t know what its worth?
  2. F

Numbering on Trophy Plus

Numbering differences on two Trophy Plus props Slung a blade on my Trophy Plus 27P. I bought a used replacement and when I compared it to my old prop, I noticed a numbering difference between the two props. My old Prop number is 48-825946A47 27P, the used one I bought is 48-825946 27P. Another...
  3. F

Tenn. spinnerbait maker

Thanks for the advice , I do currently make a lot of my own spinnerbaits. The baits I am interested in are of a totally different concept. I would like to buy a few and see how they perform. I might try to make some like them but I would need a different mold or possibly modify one of my molds.
  4. F

Tenn. spinnerbait maker

Hey guys, Just got an opportunity to see the handy work of a lure maker from Madison Tenn. Spinnerbaits in particular. Does anyone know how to contact A Gary Gibson from Madison or Madisonville Tenn. I would be interested in purchasing some of his spinnerbaits. THX Foxy
  5. F

lowrance

I have the HDS7 and Structure Scan. The structure scan is amazzzzing. I wish I had had the coins to go with the 8 or 10. They have more screen options ( view 4 screens simultaneously.
  6. F

New steering

Just took my 02 out for the first time with Hyd steering. Good grief why did I wait so long. After wrestling with cable steer for eight years I should be kicking myself.
  7. F

Promax Sport 225 rebuilds

Hotprop has my engine rebuilt. He also installed hyd steering. I`ll be traveling to pick it up in the next day or two. THX for all the posts to my thread. You guys are a class act. Foxy
  8. F

wiring diagram for xb2002

http://allisonowners.com/allison_wiring.html
  9. F

XB2002 with Alli skid planer

Come on 02 owners how bout some replies
  10. F

XB2002 with Alli skid planer

Anyone running an Allison skid planer on a XB2002. If so what does it improve?
  11. F

Allison skid planer

sorry posted on wrong section. will move thread.
  12. F

Allison skid planer

Anyone running an Allison skid planer on a XB2002. If so what does it improve?
  13. F

Polisher orbital vs. circular

Planning to restore gelcoat ( remove oxidation) on my XB2002. Which type polisher would be best for a novice?
  14. F

xb2002 dash resto

great job. I`m planning to redo the gauges on my 2002. Previous owner made a mess that needs to be cleaned up. I plan to incorporate all my gauges into the console. Currently many of them are located randomly on the dash and Are not symmetrical. I will need some type of cover plate for the dash...
  15. F

Promax Sport 225 rebuilds

I`m located in Seneca SC. This is in the upstate area