wiring diagram for xb2002

allison xtb

Does anyone have a diagram for a xb2002 or know where the dark blue wire from the instrument light switch to a white factory looking plug that has the number 4 writen on goes? Mine is hanging loose.
Thanks
Gary

ziemer

I'm going through my GS wiring now and found the same wire along with a off-white w/ brown tracer in it, that goes to nothing also.

The blue had a black tracer and went to nothing on both ends. The off-white/brown tracer was on the other side of the bilge switch and ran to nothing on the bilge end. (I think it's meant for a bilge pump with a float switch.)

I want to say there is roughly 9 wires total in the white plug. Goes to nav lights (power & ground), main (red) power, bilge pump (power & ground), ground wire, fuel guage sender (both feed & ground)

allison xtb

This plug only has three wires one red one dark blue and black (ground). The red wire is cut close to the plug. I had a short in the inst. lights and traced it to the dark blue had a splice and someone had connected it to a ground(direct short). My lights now work but was wondering if the plug was for some option I don't have. I did see several more pulgs like the one you are talking about but I did'nt trace them out.
Gary