Recent content by CD Miller

1. CD Miller

Wanted 1998 Mariner Super Mag "Skirt"

parts in the mail, no longer in need.
  2. CD Miller

Wanted 1998 Mariner Super Mag "Skirt"

I am looking for a lower cowling "Skirt" for my 1998 Mariner 225 Super Magnum. Preferably Gray motor serial # 0G610169 Merc/Mari Part# 108 849534A 2 Christian
  3. CD Miller

86 xtb reserection

Nice choice of color! Looks like my "Coca-Cola" xb03. I get a lot of compliments on the red w/ white wing tips. Cool project, can't wait to see your progress. Christian
  4. CD Miller

Adam, sounds like great boating weather this weekend, I'll give you a shout if I'm going to make...

Adam, sounds like great boating weather this weekend, I'll give you a shout if I'm going to make it down to Prairie or Harpers. My son has a football game in Chicago, a freind in Minneapolis has invited us up. We'll see. Christian
  5. CD Miller

little red book

I recieved the Little Red Book this afternoon, I'll be sending it back tomorrow 5/1/08. Thank You! Christian
  6. CD Miller

little red book

Cool! I'll get it back to you ASAP. I'll check out the hydrostream event on the web, might see you on the river! Fished SunValley just south of you last weekend, water even in southern IA is still pretty cold! Any fish in Sailorville Res.? Thanks!
  7. CD Miller

little red book

Can someone hook me up with a book so I may "read" & return it. all $ will be covered. Miller @ 126 4th St. East, Cresco, IA 52136 "Read" = loosely translates to copy and memorize
  8. CD Miller

XB2003 Owners/Operators Manual Wanted

You're correct GotMyAlly, I called this afternoon and there are no "Little Red Books" available through Allison until updates have been written. If anyone would be kind enough to run a copy, I'll gladly reimburse you for time and expenses. Christian
  9. CD Miller

I'll give it another shot, Thanks GFinch
  10. CD Miller

Can anyone help me to locate an Owners/Operators manual for an XB2003? I've been told that this would be a great read as I am getting ready to begin to learn how to pilot my 1st Allison. I called the factory today and was told they are out of copy and are not re-printing again until...
  11. CD Miller

1996 Allison XB2003T / 225 Promax

Hey guys, I'm out of the running, I bought a '98 2003. Christian
  12. CD Miller

Your First Allison Experience?????????

Wow.... I gotta go back a few years. I was about 14 the first time I rode in a bass boat, I was sitting in front of the split windshield of a Charger 260V with a 150 merc. We we're fully loaded running up the mississippi to find a sand bar to call home base for the day. Not two miles up the...
  13. CD Miller

1996 Allison XB2003T / 225 Promax

Can you have your buddy send me some larger Pics and more specs. I'm serious about buying an allison in the next 2 months. emails: m456@mchsi.com (home) christian.miller@trimarkcorp.com cell: 5632030454 Thanks in advance, Christian
  14. CD Miller

Wanted: XB 2003 Prosport

Please send pics to m456@mchsi.com. Thanks, Christian
  15. CD Miller

Wanted: XB 2003 Prosport

Seeking: Seating for 5, Fish/Ski, 200+ HP We're in Iowa, Will travel anywhere for the right boat. Christian & Denise Miller