little red book

mtolley

anyone who has this book,im willing to pay for a scanned copy of it. allison doesnt have any right now and wont get anymore until it has been updated. send to: mike tolley 1932 e sandhurst drive florence sc 29505. let me know what the cost is and i will send the money to you for your trouble. thanks! mike t

FlatOutAlly

...allison doesnt have any right now and wont get anymore until it has been updated.
Mike,

Copyright durations after 1978 are author life+70 years.

I'm sure you don't want to wait that long. I can mail you mine and you can copy it for yourself if you like. Possibly a non-traceable violation. :beer: Let me know.

mtolley

Mike,

Copyright durations after 1978 are author life+70 years.

I'm sure you don't want to wait that long. I can mail you mine and you can copy it for yourself if you like. Possibly a non-traceable violation. :beer: Let me know.
that would be great! send to the address in my first post. i promise to take extra care of it and return very quickly! mike t

mtolley

its a book written i guess by darris or maybe him and his dad that gives alot of info on set up, driving ,etc as far as i know. have heard it mentioned lots of times but they have been out of stock on them since ive owned an allison(oct 2006) and wont have anymore until its updated. thats as a much as i know!? mt

mtolley

book arrived today and will be in route back to you by weeks end. thanks alot! alot of good information. i also have a copy of Earl Bentz's " Bassboat Bible" for those intertested. mike t

msethsmile

Funny Guy
I had that little red book once but when I got married I threw it away. She was only a bootlegger's daughter but I loved her still.

Last edited:

CD Miller

Can someone hook me up with a book so I may "read" & return it. all $ will be covered.

Miller @
126 4th St. East, Cresco, IA 52136

"Read" = loosely translates to copy and memorize