Recent content by alc

1. A

DDT NEEDED

Have one with all the wiring harness including two pin,smart craft,2.5 efi , 3.0 liter, optimax ,300 drag 260 and all the cartridges with manuals. The harness are expensive . Take $650.00. 409 769 9600
  2. A

Obda

Mabey Ray will come on here and tell us what happened. Nick might tell us if he is sure. I know he does not talk about something like this unless he is sure (and I respect that) of the facts.
  3. A

craigslist Allison

The engine on the hydro is also for sale on S/F by it's self in the engine for sale section. Nice looking Allison and hydro also.
  4. A

2000 Mirage River racer

2000 Mirage river racer,98 mod. 260 15" Mercury fresh steel liner engine, completely riged and ready to race.Single axel alum. trailer,turn key $15,500.00. Real nice rig. Will separate and sell boat and trailer @ $7,500.00 and keep engine. For more info or pics. Call 409 543 4523 or...
  5. A

26P lightning E/T

Answered
  6. A

26P lightning E/T

Real nice 26 pitch Lightning E/T recently worked by Ronnie Gilbert .Real nice prop. $600.00 + shipping.
  7. A

Lightning E/T

Real nice 26 pitch lightning E/T. Recently worked by Ronnie Gilbert ,nice fast prop. $600.00 + shipping .
  8. A

Megasquirt on 2.5?

Aftermarket engine management is not the vodo rocket science some would have you to believe. And yes Al Gripo has used the Mega Squrit system on two stroke engines for years with great success. I thought it was vodo untill I started to do my on tunning on my Porsche turbo with they help of...
  9. A

2% More Social Security Tax!

A lot of folks would like to have a 401!
  10. A

WTB Mariner Alien Cowl

How much is a real nice 98 model worth ,looks almost new.?
  11. A

Why cant Jason buy an XR2002?

It's in Texas .
  12. A

Bassracers

Justin,get in touch w/Dean Hollier and talk him out of his xr 2002. It is real nice and lite,and the last time I talked to him he had a 2.7 on it. Evey thing is for sale if you approach it right. It was the last one built that I know of.I know it will run 120+ as I picked it up from Darris w/it...
  13. A

Bassracers

I was told by Nancy when I found mine in 1995 that they recollected that there were three built w/livewells as they were built to start with to compete in a east coast drag boat organization called I believe was called NOA that disbanded after the first three were built. They had a bassboat...
  14. A

200 pro-stock vs. 225 pro max

Xxr/2001, you mention the 240 sport jet block. There would be a lot of exhaust crest work to do to run it on a outboard as they are ported straight back and not down like an outboard as they are built for the factory divided expansion chamber.
  15. A

Mercury Humpback Cleaver

If you want one try 361 652 3119. He has one he ran on a 2002. Said it was alright. They are heavy. He would probably sell it as he has a drag now.His name is Jack.