Why cant Jason buy an XR2002?

BGohr

So here's a guy dying to own a 2002 and he just can't seem to find one, can anybody help him out??? He'd really like to buy the other 97 2002, does anyone know where the sister to mine is??

John S

Whaddya know, Jason is looking for another boat to keep for a week or two. Could someone just please rent theirs to him, he'll be tired of it in no time and will bring it back nice and clean.

Fl Boy in ILL

So here's a guy dying to own a 2002 and he just can't seem to find one, can anybody help him out??? He'd really like to buy the other 97 2002, does anyone know where the sister to mine is??
What was wrong with the one he had, the boat looked pretty nice. There's one very reasonably priced on the other board

Rick

racerx

He cant handle a side steer,besides his girl freind couldnt fit in the front seat beside him...Lol

coronia mike

Jack Barsh @ Full Throttle Power Boats Has One He's Fixin' Up....He Also Has My 2nd. XR02' There That I'm Having Him Re-Do. I'd Sell Mine (Eric Kizers Old Boat) But, Really Don't Want To. I'd Call Jack And See What He'd Take For The One He's Re-Doing. Just A Suggestion...OR Better Yet, Call Clinemark, He's Got The Nicest One In The Country! Mike T.

BGohr

Jack Barsh @ Full Throttle Power Boats Has One He's Fixin' Up....He Also Has My 2nd. XR02' There That I'm Having Him Re-Do. I'd Sell Mine (Eric Kizers Old Boat) But, Really Don't Want To. I'd Call Jack And See What He'd Take For The One He's Re-Doing. Just A Suggestion...OR Better Yet, Call Clinemark, He's Got The Nicest One In The Country! Mike T.
Cleinmark has the third nicest one ...............

John S

He cant handle a side steer,besides his girl freind couldnt fit in the front seat beside him...Lol
Girlfriend??? Since when did he start liking chicks? I guess that babes are better boot camp at old uncle Jeff's stabbin cabin worked.

michael j giesler

Come on Bill selling your boat to Jason is a crime he would sell it in 2 weeks besides you just made yours new again and i would never sell it because it was the best driving 1 i ever driven period as for Jeff i heard he's gettting old blue back :big grin

ally2dextreme

I have a customer with a grey 97 with a 260 in great shape,he wont sell it no matter how hard i try lol

BGohr

I have a customer with a grey 97 with a 260 in great shape,he wont sell it no matter how hard i try lol
A Gray 97'? I just had this conversation with Bill at Allison, he said there were only 2 build sheets on file for XR's in 97' and he were both white.

BGohr

Come on Bill selling your boat to Jason is a crime he would sell it in 2 weeks besides you just made yours new again and i would never sell it because it was the best driving 1 i ever driven period as for Jeff i heard he's gettting old blue back :big grin
Jeff is never gettin Blue back................