Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

GotMyAlly

Come up to Cumberland they get big their.... Record is a little over 50 lbs. One of my friends got a 40. I have got them it the 20s.. Most guys Use planer boards, and shad. That is slow *** fishing..... Good eating tho....

Roy

I don't have a trollin' boat.......

How deep do they catch 'em up there? I catch 'em in the swift water below the dams. It's not that deep, about 25 ft, but it takes 1.5 oz up to 2.5 oz of lead to get a bait to the bottom when they are really running current.

suicidealli

In the summer 60-70'. They shallow up this time of year, and move at the creek mouths. 25-50'. I have a pontoon rigged at the lake, but haven't fished with it for a few years. I will post a pic of a few we have caught. I hate trolling but for striper I will do it.... Usually have a big cooler for all the food I eat to... Can't stand fishing that slow......... I have a remote control on my wrist for the TM. Sit back and wait for them....

Roy

SmallJaw

Were y'all below the dam?
We ran up to the rockpile and tried a couple of places before we went back down. Were you up there? Reason I ask is when we were leaving we saw what we think was a blue/white XB21 fishing near McFarland. Didn't know who that was. They had 2 while power poles though. I was idling over to take a look when they took off on down river.:laughing

JWW8

Mine is blue and white but I have one black Power Pole. I have seen that other blue and white XB21 with the white PPs on Wheeler.

allimax

Well, finally got a chance to get on the water. Air temps were in the 60's with the nights dipping into the 30's over the Memorial Day weekend. Unusually cool for here but where hasn't it been unusual? The best part was little boat traffic and we put a few nice fish in the Allison. After spending many, many hours working on the boat this winter it was nice to see the fruits of the modifications I made. Thanks Jared (XB03) for that tip on the tapered fuel neck idea, I can fill her up now without having to turn the nozzle upside down. The completely re-plumbed live well with pump out worked great. I want to say I'm real impressed with the Stealth 1 Charging system also. I came back today with fully charged trolling batteries after fishing 3 days and never plugging her in.

Here's my wife with a decent smallie, Oh and thanks Nancy, she loves the re-cover on her seat there in the pic.

So how do you like this, my first cast this year!:big grin