XOB or Bravo

robert

Which of the above two props would get the best hole shot on a fully loaded XB21 BasSport Pro and drive the best?
Thanks for any reply.
Robert

robert

250XS 3 batteries, full tournament fishing load and two men, hydraulic setback plate.

xb03fs

I'd give the edge to the xob...however it took trimming the flair and some additional work to get the holeshot back. Just trimming the flair killed holeshot but made it run and handle well. Additional tightening fixed holeshot and improved the midrange

I have a nice worked bravo as well but still not quite as good

TB21

I run a 30 Bravo tuned by Sandersons and it does everything perfect for me. I bought a brand new 28XOB and it was also tuned for my boat to run heavy tournament load , my thought was the 28XOB would holeshot better and have stronger mid range but my 30 Bravo will out perform the 28XOB everywhere. Im not bashing the 28 as it does do a great job , just not what the 30 Bravo does. I'd consider selling the 28XOB but Im not losing much money on it as its only been wet a few times and looks new. I'd suggest have Lee Sanderson build you a Bravo for your set up.

GotMyAlly

Need to get Duane to weigh in here.....he's had several of both. But after trying to go the cheaper route, he's back to running an X-OB.

xb03fs

1200 in my hydro traded pitch once and labbed twice 25 p fishing prop that turn 6700. With my light motor it would not turn safety before trimming the flare on the pad.
500 in my bravo bought used only worked once bravo is a 24 p ski prop into the limiter hard. with trim left. I'd probably need at least a 27 bravo to run with the 25 hydro that much difference in actual pitches

Last edited: