Xb21

cj707

Dumped the piece of sh*t off at Henri's. Mechanic said it was a drive shaft seal, not a prop shaft seal. New case coming next week.

No Bill I didn't go around! Just slid to a stop, completely straight. And I thought since I had a motor over 500lbs, I would be killed. At least that's what the warning label told me. (one of about 20)

J

John Richied

I didn't go around! Just slid to a stop, completely straight. And I thought since I had a motor over 500lbs, I would be killed. At least that's what the warning label told me. (one of about 20)
:laughing :laughing

I

R

Redding XB21

Yup, that seal is the one under the water pump assy, I think? Maybe the bigger boat a little slower than ol badbait helped keep you straight.

cj707

Yeah, it's the one under the water pump housing. Does that mad EFI kit fix that one?

badbait

That's good news Lars, and should make a few of the guys with 21s happy knowing that if they run out of gas or pull the kill switch by accident they may not come around. I think part of the reason I came around was that I was going 15 mph faster and running the motor 1.25 above the pad. It was better than any ride I've had at the county fair.

cj707

Yeah, I think I was going 82. Felt very stable. Just like I threw the anchor out the back. Except I remembered the rope!