XB2002 / 200 Promax

etnprop

1992 XB2002 yellow/white/gray carpet. Boat is in very good condition for the year with new carpet, auto meter guages, dash panels, and new bench seat on order. 1999 200 ProMax with new decals, torquemaster case, oil injection unhooked but otherwise stock. Trailer painted this year plus 2 new tires. Would like to sell as package but might split.... $12K Joe 865 673-8171

Allyfishing

Joe, is that the boat your son was driving at the Rally this past summer?? Beautiful boat and quite a runner for sure!!

etnprop

same boat...we've run out of garage space again and somegthing's gotta go so I thought I'd try this first... if it doesn't go quick I'm gonna sell the XR02 instead... we lik'em both so whatever goes first suits us.

Allyfishing

BTW Joe....I don't remember seeing palm trees and a beach like that on Cherokee last year???? WTH??? ...!!!! :LMAO:

RedAllison

Craig that's the "Super Secret Hole" that's waaaaay up Cherokee, it's where all the cool people hang out.

First yearers aren't shown that until they come back, :big grin
RA

ps
Who bought it and where's it goin Joe? I LOVE the colors on that one, different than the more common black, yellow and white.

etnprop

Reds right - upper end of Cherokee. You can tell by the manatee sign in the background cause we have a real problem with them in East Tennessee. Boat went to one of our members here so I'm sure it will be seen around this summer... I'll let him tell it...still have the motor if anyone interested in a 200 Promax/torquemaster lu - $4200

K-DAWG XB 2003

Staff member
Looks like the entrance to salt run or silver glen on lake George. Been a while since I was down there so, its hard to tell.

Allyfishing

Craig that's the "Super Secret Hole" that's waaaaay up Cherokee, it's where all the cool people hang out.

First yearers aren't shown that until they come back,
RA

ps
Who bought it and where's it goin Joe? I LOVE the colors on that one, different than the more common black, yellow and white.
:laughing Ya know, when we took the ride up to Linda's Lakeside Marine I could have sworn I saw something really big in the water as we flew by the scrub brush on that enormous shoal out in the middle of the lake, you know, the one I almost ran over :shock:

Joe was still in the first hour or two of breakin on his new rebuild motor so he was way back so I figured I'd take it a bit slower (just in case). Since I had no idea where the heck I was going, we rounded a bend and that's when I realized I wasn't following anyone anymore. I saw some boats swing right and others went way far to the left and I had no idea who they were or even if they were part of the Ally gang and that's when I saw scrub brush out ahead :shock:

So it was a hard right on the steering and off after the ones that went right. I ended up coming up on a Triton and thought "OH S**T" that's not one of us. Then I saw the other Joe (Burke) and hi tailed it after him. Under the bridge we went and there was everyone pulling into Linda's and my heart was still pounding when I asked about that shoal and was told how big it was and how many newbies lowers it took out.

Needless to say, I figured Joe (etnprop) was on his own on the way back cause I'm sticking tight to the pack on the way back!! :big grin

RedAllison

I bleev I'd take my chances and watch da depthfinders and Tritoons before I'd follow Joe Burke!!! :help

:LMAO:
RA

Allyfishing

Where's Joe?? Oh, I forgot, Emily is the corespondent here on the forum for Joe. Sharp young lady! She keeps him updated on what's going on!! :LMAO: