Wth ????

TBuck2003

Always nice when somebody walks into the shop unannounced and it is somebody you have gotten to know over the years, as a customer, and friend. I had the pleasure yesterday of meeting John S from Minn Eeee Soda, as he is in town for business. I have this strange feeling that the next 3 weeks could get interesting.... To be continued

jimbob88

Don't let that delinquent tarnish the rest of us minnesotans angelic reputations. First time I met him he was facing me but each eye was looking in opposite directions. go get your shots todd, no telling what you are gonna catch just by standing near him.

John S

And so it begins...

Jimbob, the reason I was looking away from you is because we were at hooters when we first met, and I still cant believe you won that lawsuit to be a waitress there. Those shorts were not flattering on you, trust me. I do admit, the service was quick.

Scotty, I saw grass for the first time since Nov. It definitely doesn't suck. And it was cool to meet the Bucknells. Great people, just as I suspected.

jimbob88

Cliff lock the gate & revoke his visa. Hes there problem now!!!
John, the correct term is meal service personnel. I was rockin that outfit!!!

msethsmile

Funny Guy
tbuck--
It is Minnesooooooooota dontcha knooooooow. (long o)
Dat's where dey boooooat, over dere.

If you're having problems with foreign languages I suggest Rosetta Stone and learn in just 10 days.

TBuck2003

tbuck--
It is Minnesooooooooota dontcha knooooooow. (long o)
Dat's where dey boooooat, over dere.

If you're having problems with foreign languages I suggest Rosetta Stone and learn in just 10 days.
By the end of John's trip I should be dialed in !!!!! Lol

jimbob88

Cmon cliff lets refocus this back on tbuck's safety. I like making fun of iowa too, sorry mseth. Lol. Will gladly gang up on missouri another time with ya!! Been kinda quiet from the foreigner....

jimbob88

Todd just called saying they were meeting up for a nice italian dinner. I told him to shave down john & duct tape his mouth for a nice quiet meal. Just hope hes not wearing his signature aquaman underwear with wonder woman utility belt. It's sad watching him think he has someone in the lasso making a citizen arrest...