Wtb 200 efi

suicidealli

Looking for a 200 Efi complete drop on. I don't want an O ring head motor, or one with the exhaust reliefs. Preferably one with an issue. It is going to get a total rebuild. Burnt piston, etc, but not one that needs welding.

Thanks,
Roy

F2008

what a crying shame too, damn near every single piece, and I mean every piece, has been replaced with new....... except for the block. .......which it needs, or needs to be welded. The boy has my luck.:mad:

suicidealli

96-99 2.5 200 Fishing, or any 200 promax.
I would consider a 225 promax too.

Really want a drop on..
Common Guys I need something to build!!!!!
Can work out a trade I have everything hippo..lol

Roy

bullwhipjkg

Mike jones has one also needs flywheel and computer i should have bought it instead of the 260 i bought

xb03fs

Common Guys I need something to build!!!!!
Can work out a trade I have everything hippo..lol

Roy
If you just need something like to work on boat motors on I can send you my powerhead this fall. when your finsihed Ill come pick it up. I dont work on my motor and my mechanic doesn't do mods.

It needs an SVS installed and ECU moved into the boat
timing advance modules removed and timing set at 23
idle stabilizer module removed
I want to keep moy over heat alarm
Also it runs hotter than people say it should. IF you could figure out why that would be great..:laughing

suicidealli

If you just need something like to work on boat motors on I can send you my powerhead this fall. when your finsihed Ill come pick it up. I dont work on my motor and my mechanic doesn't do mods.

It needs an SVS installed and ECU moved into the boat
timing advance modules removed and timing set at 23
idle stabilizer module removed
I want to keep moy over heat alarm
Also it runs hotter than people say it should. IF you could figure out why that would be great..:laughing

I do it all, but not just for fun..lol

513-207-2131
Roy

xb03fs

Proably be cheaper to fly you to St. Louis, than ship a powerhead back and forth I bet.

xb03fs

not sure if anything needs to be done those are kinda wants I was kinda a joking kinda serious, At some point I think I do need someone with hi performance knowedge to look at it. Its hard to tell a regular merc mechanic that you think a motor should run harder above 6000 rpms when that is above the recommended operating range. And the guys at the shop are amzed the little 200 pushes a boat into the 80's period.

suicidealli

Yeah I have a local merc guy that is a great lower unit guy, and builds v6 all the time.. He just can't imagine one turning over 10,000... He use to sell bullet bass boats too. 8,000 is the most rpms he has ever seen..lol

Roy

xb03fs

When I ask him about some of these things he just asks, why would you want to do that. He thinks I am on a mission to blow it up..

suicidealli

I showed him some rods, pistons, front half work. He was impressed, but shakes his head at me... He seen a lighten balanced flywheel he said I was crazy... No way would he run that little thing.. He said it would fly apart 6000 rpms... Lmao... Figure the pistons would fly apart too... "Most" think heavier is better.... dont get me wrong there a some great hippo merc guys out there, but none around here.......