Will not be boat-less for 2015 Rally

Dave Hensley

Had to borrow a boat a couple of years back and did not have one together for last year. This one will be for sale AFTER the Rally. Took it down for a shake down run before the showers started today. Had done some electrical work and replaced all the pumps, hoses, etc. Nice rig. Quiet as the can is not drilled. Ran out well and is one of those boats that look good on the water or on the trailer. It is black and platinum with grey interior. See you Saturday before Mother's Day Watts Bar posse.

DSC02877.JPG DSC02875.JPG DSC02870.JPG

Dave Hensley

Thanks. It is a classy looking little rig. I have had noisy boats for years but it was nice to cruise at 80 and hear nothing but the wind. I really like the XB 2003. It is a compromise that doesn't do anything great but everything well. I am getting attached to it! Now to find some black rope and black fenders.

Dave Hensley

Thanks Chad. It cleaned up pretty well. I have not buffed it yet but it has good depth to the gelcoat. I am a pushover for the black.

Dave Hensley

Thank you FlatOut. I hope the weather is nice Saturday for first fun run in it. Probably have to wade through a bunch of Bullets....

Dave Hensley

Been rubbing on this rig some this week as I thought I had someone serious about buying it after the Rally. Didn't happen. The more I rubbed on it the nicer it gets. Been thinking about sitting the Super Mag off of it and trying out a 2004 225X I have been piddling with. This powerhead only has 48 hours on it and it is sweet. I have a killer Mariner alien cowl and mid for it and a mint Mercury cowl and mid. Which would you go with???