Will not be boat-less for 2015 Rally

racerx

you better have a 280 plus on it if I come to the ralle and you better get rubbing real hard for the show....cowboy

Dave Hensley

you better have a 280 plus on it if I come to the ralle and you better get rubbing real hard for the show....cowboy
I hear you Loser!! Bring your Rat junk on down. I have 3 280's and a Drag hanging here but think I will leave the XB 2003 for family use. I hate to take this Super Magnum off of it. It is mint, even by your standards. The others have a home on the XR2002's. Bring that old man boat with twins on it, I might need a designated driver....Are you thinking about coming down? I wish I had the time to finish one of the XR's. 12" mids with string steering. SHHHHWWWWEET.

racerx

Thinking about it Dave I could of made a pass in one of your XRs at speed....I am just an old dog now but the kid is the new driver I just like watching nowadays...whay are the dates I forget..

racerx

I am that's the 3 lakes shootout up hear in Wisconsin 21 lakes adjoin each other and you can see 20 ft deep no problem the whole family is going taking the battleship..