Who is coming

wc911

Brian , Connie ,Chase ,and Blaze Thomason
We will be there from Sunday to Sunday. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!:big grin

Texas Dear

We'll be there Sunday until Saturday if the Lord's willing and the creek don't rise and gas prices dont get to high

suicidealli

brenda, and roy, in a old fishin bote!!! with a lot of beer!!!!!!!!!!!! this boat has a build in cooler. even has a pump on a switch to clean it out when your out of beer!!!lol

roy

allison2003

From the sound of it this rally is going to be bigger than last years , we had 57 Allisons there last year I think is that a correct number ??? They are going to be alot of fun!!!!!!

Waterdigger

My girlfriend and I are planning to make this rally. We should be there the 13th through 16th.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!

TBuck2003

Todd, Thom, Brandon, Mike, Matty and possibly wife for a couple of days. Sunday thru Saturday (pulling out Sat. Morning)

TBuck

jimbob88

Hey Todd. That was the same gameplan last year. Lmao!! Gonna hafta polish off the crown by Thursday nite this year....

TBuck2003

Hey Todd. That was the same gameplan last year. Lmao!! Gonna hafta polish off the crown by Thursday nite this year....
Dammit Jimbob I hate it when a plan does not come together...lol If those Freekin Okies would of let me alone Friday nite I would of been OK...lol

TBuck

champ198

I will be there on Tues July 12 & Wednesday July 13.

I will start my P90X program now so that I will look good without my shirt this year. :LMAO:

BKP

Brandon, Jessica, Tobey, Bailey and Layton. Sunday thru Sunday... can hardly wait!!!

Brack

Dammit Jimbob I hate it when a plan does not come together...lol If those Freekin Okies would of let me alone Friday nite I would of been OK...lol

TBuck

LMFAO........Thats sum funny chit right there Todd.....who said we were light-weights?.....

what ever happens in Tenneenneesseee stays in Tenneenneessee..........jus' keep the Devil water away from me.

Last edited:

BKP

Nothing as of yet but have a couple of irons in the fire. Made the decision last week to put something together for a of couple events. More for my boys who have gotten bit by the Raceboat bug worse than I have. It's getting almost impossible to do it anymore with used equipment... the market has almost disappeared with pristine equipment. Tried to buy all of my old boats back and the buyers are holding on... I don't blame them. I have one gem located that nearly everyone has forgot about... been in storage for many, many years. If that falls through it will be a mad dash to rig a new one.

Thanks for asking and keep in touch.

Brandon