Western Allison Rally 2009

badbait

John, those tunnels are pretty much point and shoot. Under the classes I have put in the holeshot times from the last two years.

West Coast Bull

Gary
you going to bring us some more stuff from your "bud" ?
I would like perple Hot Foot pad.
he allways make some cool things for fishing to.

GFinch

http://www.centralcoastbassfishing.com/store.htm

This is Will's store site. He guides at the local lakes mostly Naci.
Tell him your on the Allison Board a have fished Naci and he'll talk your ear off. If you want to get him riled up tell him you don't like worms but think jigs are the best. Then tell him to get a hair cut. Tell him Triton's suck, esp powder blue ones.
Will's a good guy. We've known since the early 80s.

GFinch

Bill, I can't really decide. To kick your *** or Gene's *** first. Maybe I'll get Chris riled up and sic her on you both with her cane and just watch! :LMAO:

R

Redding XB21

:help Don't make her do it, I now know how she keeps you in line.:big grin
She's got a mean streak like you?

badbait

Gary, if you get your rig up and going and running decent there is no doubt in my mind that you will be quicker. I noticed the times the first year you ran were the same as mine and you were only running ok. This new motor won't be making less HP than what you had so if things go right for ya your times should be much better than mine. In fact my chances of having a better time than either of the boats in class 2 are very small. I think all either of you is going to have to do to beat my time is get your motors started and lineup facing in the right direction. There won't be any winners or loosers since we are comparing our holeshot times. You guys won't look to good if my little 250 hangs with ya.

R

Redding XB21

Bill, with all your knowledge on set up,not to mention your guile when it come to getting there first, I think you'll get'im.:big grin Remember Slo-Mooo-Fooo is for real.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

John Richied

I think all either of you is going to have to do to beat my time is get your motors started and lineup facing in the right direction.
Just doing those two things at the same time maybe too big a challenge for some

J

John Richied

Just so you know Travis isn

R

Redding XB21

I have a favor to ask of you guys. My cell phone took a swim on Sunday and (good news --bad news) I lost all your numbers that were stored in the phone.
If you guys will send me a PM with your numbers, I'll get them loaded in the new phone.
OK Gary, I'm ready for what you're going to say:idiot

SLOmofo

No....... I was going to ask if it was hard for you getting back in the boat still holding the cell phone.

One thing doesn't make one an idiot, it's a life time achievement! :very happy

DONNY

Hey gene my number is 510-910-0071

love
donny chu

GFinch

It's getting so close you can almost smell it!

WAR 09 Clear Lake, Ca.

So far I've had a couple of friends offer a seat in their boats. One a SLOW aircraft carrier type and the other a wanna b fishing boat. I have only one request. Don't hurt me, cuz I have to take care of the GIMP. If you do, then you have to take care of the GIMP!

R

Redding XB21

Don't worry Gary, if Keith still rides with me and his tan shows , you'll be fine in the slow boat. The only thing is trying to balance the boat with all your extra tonnage. If you're worried I have some depends for ya!:punch By the way that's not Clear Lake you're smelling.