Well I have finally did it!!!!!!

wc911

Well I have waited YEARS to buy a Allison ...... So Sunday I went to look at one and it come home with it. I have been in alot of fast boats like suicideallis drag,and 2002, Lou's drag in Clifton , john4utvols many boats, Chris Estes's 2002 and many more.... and you all know the rest of the story Speed Speed Speed . Ohhhh yea like David Shook said--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite thing about being an A- boat owner has been being around other hypothetical performance boats and watch them turn their heads like they didn't see you, it's like don't look and let's get the hell outa here , or if we don't look maybe they'll go away. That is what I call respect!!!!!!
Shook

HOT DAMN im in one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

RedAllison

PICS or it didn't happen!!! :big grin

There are two things that I REALLY get a chuckle out of. 1). Be cruisin, not flyin, just a nice leisurely 60s-70s down the lake and see some dude fishin a point, ledge whatever. All of the sudden he thinks YOU are going to HIS next spot. So he INSTANTLY readies his crap, jumps down, takes off and honestly thinks you have any clue where he actually is going next or where in fact his next spot was. When I see that I just can't help it! :twisted evil I then make it all "official" like "the race is on". So I speed up just enough to get near him but still behind so that he can't see what I'm in. Then about the time I figure he's got it firewalled, I set the plate, tick the trim and NAIL IT!!! As you pass Sir Clown and his partner they get a good look at the infamous name on the side of the boat and you can just SEE their balloons deflate, GAME OVER, they tap out and throw in the white towel. :LMAO:

The 2nd one is cruising up the lake very similar to #1 but this time "Sir Clown/next victim" is running up ahead or pulling out of a nearby by cove and headed the same direction as you are. They must be related because again I see them look back at me, stab the throttle and start sawing on the wheel hell bent for leather and just KNOW that I'm headed straight for wherever on Gods green earth that they were as well. Again I can't help it, I usually speed up just enough to make them think they "got me". Long about the time I figure they are "showing me what their Super-D-Dooper, Dynawhopper cookie cutter has I then set the boat and NAIL IT. As I roar by them they once again get a look at the hull and realize they are racing a Space Shuttle with their Wright Brothers Flier and EVEN BETTER instead of admitting defeat, backin off and goin on about their biz they do the most hilarious thing. They essentially KILL the motor and before the wake has washed over the transom or their troller is full in the water they are up on the front bow casting in "this spot they were headed to and they BEAT you!" (LMAO I've seen it happen right IN the deadazz middle of the river channel in 80ft of water where I KNOW a bass aint within 1/4 mile!!!) :idiot

"Welcome officially" toda family now and like I say, "EVERYTHING comes after A"
RA

Dave Hensley

Nice rig. You and Skewby have similar taste in color!!!! The more I am around the 200 EFI motors the more I like them.

skewby

you 2 color blind????? i go with green boats just like the water in watts bar...lol good looking boat 911, just keep your boy jon away from modding your motor :gasp :laughing