WAR10 is almost here

GFinch

Made it home. Good to see everyone again!
Weather didn't cooperate much but we all lived with it. Sack O Cats II, made it and is still alive and well!

DONNY

Great trip. thanks for all the food, drink, cooking, and the house boat. john you know i love you but what the fulk are you talking about the train engineers? Are you still buzz from all the coors light?

1FASTALLI

2010 WAR -Lake Shasta

We are glad that everyone made it home safely. We had a blast, and we have the photos to prove it! Angela and I would like to thank everyone for bringing the varieties of food, beverages, supplies, and conversation. This year's WAR will definatelty be remembered, especially Bill's Testicle Toss game, and John's massive camp fires! So where did the Gay Pride magnets finally end up? Check your bumpers...Good times! Next year we will bring the Testicle Toss team t-shirts-Any colors you'd prefer? We'll need your sizes also.

propmanjay

We had a blast, thank you all for the food,drinks,brownies,etc. Gary I just want to say that when you tame that beast out of the hole you will run with most everybody. Gary's motor is a work of art for sure, in fact his hole rig is top notch.

J

John Richied

Great trip. thanks for all the food, drink, cooking, and the house boat. john you know i love you but what the fulk are you talking about the train engineers? Are you still buzz from all the coors light?
Donny, remember when you were telling all of us the top ten jobs where people commit suicide?
By the way you forgot suicide bombers, I’m pretty sure they come before strippers. :wink

So where did the Gay Pride magnets finally end up? Check your bumpers...Good times!.
Well I’m sure they started on Gene’s houseboat, however that was replaced by a for sale sign. :very happy The last place I saw the butt pirate one was on Bill’s Superboat…. LOL :big grin

Gary I just want to say that when you tame that beast out of the hole you will run with most everybody. Gary's motor is a work of art for sure, in fact his hole rig is top notch.
Gary let me help translate this so you can understand it…
When you tame that beast out of the hole you will run with most everybody
= NOT JAY… LOL

Jay, all of your hard work paid off for sure!

Yours too Gary, that is one powerful machine! Runs good on fumes too. :smile

J

John Richied

hey pinkster, how did the boat run?
Actually she was running great right up until Thursday evening.

I was changing the heads from stock to 210 lbs of compression for the Friday AM drag races and noticed a little mark on the top of the head and piston of number 2 ... it looks like the top pin came out. :confused:

There

Hotprop

Administrator
:laughingTwo years in a row Pinkies boat was down and out on prop testing . Seems to be setting a pattern !! Lou show up and Pinkie shut down:laughing:razz

badbait

The truth be known John was going to run it the way it was since the boat was running well when he shut it down and I think Gary and I may of talked him out of it. I think he was lucky to have changed the heads when he did. It may of saved him a lot of money.

Yellowallison

UTT OHH :gasp XXXXXXXrunniiinYYYYYYYYYYY scared tha side PINS out of PINKIE'z GGGGGGGGGGGPPPPPEEEEEEyyyyEEE
motor ........

HEY PINKIE......have yu thought of callin 1-800-DAVE-BUSH
so yu can knock LOULOU off his THRONE!!!

Last edited:

GFinch

When John told me about the marks on the piston and cylinder head I had to talk him into taking the head off so I could see it. He really wanted to prop test bad. When the head came off there were approximately 10 5/16" marks in the piston and head. The hole where the locater should be was about half peened closed. The 2 other pistons had the pin hole depth of approximately/64". The piston in question hole was approximately 3/16". I took a magnet to the other pins and it was attracted. The ? piston wasn't. Probably like John said what stopped the probe at 3/16" was the ring.
My guess is that the ring banging against the pin fractured it and the top piece came out.
Until it gets torn down and inspected fully it won't be known how far the bullet missed!

GFinch

UTT OHH :gasp XXXXXXXrunniiinYYYYYYYYYYY scared tha side PINS out of PINKIE'z GGGGGGGGGGGPPPPPEEEEEEyyyyEEE
motor ........

HEY PINKIE......have yu thought of callin 1-800-DAVE-BUSH
so yu can knock LOULOU off his THRONE!!!
Funny you bring Dave up! I just now got off the phone talking to him.

cj707

Best one yet!

Despite the lousy weather, I think oh ten was the best rally yet. Excellent food, and great bs. I especially like touchin' up our token liberal friend. I still can't believe strippers are the second most likely to commit suicide... Sucker

J

John Richied

The truth be known John was going to run it the way it was since the boat was running well when he shut it down and I think Gary and I may of talked him out of it. I think he was lucky to have changed the heads when he did. It may of saved him a lot of money.
You guys (Gary and Bill) did and thank you very much... some times I aint all that brite! :laughing