WAR10 is almost here

GFinch

Finishing loading up tomorrow and were on our way Sunday. 8 or so hours and well be at Lake Shasta. We'll stop off at Willams and get some supplies. Gas and market in Redding and on to Salt Creek.
My health is good, the boat runs and I'm ready for a vacation :beer:

propmanjay

Soo glad that you are doing well. I have to install my fuel system,trim indicator,pressure lines for my water and fuel then clean up. I hope to be there on Monday.

aaronmt

I hope everyone has a great and safe time this year. It was really great to meet everyone last year!!! I wish that we could be there but have alot going on with the wedding and trying to get our boat ready for summer.
Have a beer for me:cool

Rachelle

J

John Richied

I wish that we could be there but have alot going on with the wedding and trying to get our boat ready for summer.

Rachelle
Rachelle WE can do that :beer: and we will miss you too.

There

GFinch

Soo glad that you are doing well. I have to install my fuel system,trim indicator,pressure lines for my water and fuel then clean up. I hope to be there on Monday.
Jay, I'll have a bunch of stuff. Tools, electronic testing, supplies, ect. I bring it so I wount need it! Hopefully!
Always glad to help on mechanical projects. Learning is good!

GFinch

Rachelle, we would rather have a beer with you. Gene is already drowning his disappointment with his new co captain'

J

John Richied

For the record this rally has been going on since the year 2002, this is our 9th year

aaronmt

We do plan on heading over to Eastern Washington for Memorial Day.So we should to be able to meet up sometime then John.....Ps that jet ski has nothing on Creascent Bar on Memorial Day weekend..:gasp

Trojanlarry

Gary, I am so glad to hear your health is good. I cant wait to see you and everyone else again this year.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
New battery, check! Poppet valve leak fixed, check! 34cc heads, check! beverages, check! vacuum boat, nope! wax boat, nope! clean trailer, nope! load all the stuff sitting on the ground next to the boat, nope! ahh! Getting close tho, I probably won't see you Weds night because we won't be rolling in till 1 or 2 am I bet, but I'll see y'all Thursday morning! PS, if anybody sees John Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr by weds evening, have somebody toss him a cell phone so he can give me a call. Thanks!

Brian (& Sarah)

fastglass1

if anybody sees John Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr by weds evening, have somebody toss him a cell phone so he can give me a call. Thanks!

Brian (& Sarah)
I'll try to remember. I should see him around 2 to 3 pm on Wednesday.

Hope the cell works there.