WAR video

aaronmt

Great video!! Wish we could have made it,even though we have a "cabincruiser" now we will try to make it next year.
After last year seeing Lou leave me like I was sitting there,I cant imagine how fast Jays boat must be..
Rachelle and I both agree Gary needs a lil more HP :shock:...How bout Garys motor on Jays boat...:shock: I cant believe how that 2003 runs once it get back in the water.Looks like you guys had a blast,sorry we missed it.

Last edited:

BigRedAlli

Great viedo :cool Sure get's ya in the mood for a rally!!!

Gary, that 03/omc is a beast...Don't know weather to suggest trim tabs or ailerons :laughing

J

John Richied

WOW!!!

Very nice job and what a great bunch of people!

propmanjay

Thanks for the nice replies. I didn't go to CFW, it turned out that they had some kind of a model airplane club up there so Kevin bailed. Sounds like the friday before fathers day will be the next trip up there.

SLOmofo

The Video of Camp Far West. Yesterday I picked on a couple of boats at San Antonio lake one a blown vee bottom. Then was sitting out in front of the launch ramp when a flat bottom launched and came straight out to say. "Give me 5 minutes to warm up my engine, then we'll play". The guy is in the vid at 1:39 to 1:53 Denis Porter thats his drag boat, yesterday he was in his lake boat. His Lake boat is quicker then the Sack O Cats although he called it "One Fast Whacker!" Talked to him about two hours. He moved to Lockwood, 10 min north of the lake because there isn't a speed limit on SA. The boats a sleeper, log exhaust manifolds through transom exhaust. Small blower. He built the engine and set up the boat. Built a hyd controlled ride plate etc, etc.
6:05 sounds like an outboard in the back ground.
7:00 Kevin picking on the fast boats.

SLOmofo

I picked on his lake boat up there last year with the SS and tight heads on the 260. He's a real nice guy.
Yes he is. Down to earth. Doesn't care who/what he races. Told me about being at SA talking to a bunch of PWC people, one said his would do 80mph. Denis said to give him about 30 minuits and he would fly his ultra light over and race him. When he flew over they all swarmed out of the cove and raced him in his ultra light. Had so much fun he almost ran out of gas.

Talked to Dave last night for a few minuites, told him about the loss. Dave, "You know with only 120 psi compression we could easily put a 100hp shot of NO2 on it." :cool: :rolling eyes

J

John Richied

Talked to Dave last night for a few minuites, told him about the loss. Dave, "You know with only 120 psi compression we could easily put a 100hp shot of NO2 on it." :cool: :rolling eyes
NO SPRAY .... :punch

Gary your engine doesn