war 2012

badbait

Bob, (Fastglass1) I'm glad to see your going to try to make this years rally. We missed you last year.

Where is Donny, he called me about 3 months ago to see if I was still alive. I think he wanted to see if he could get a good deal on an Allison.

I know that Gene will show up if the rally is at Shasta since it's in his back yard.

badbait

Mike, why don't you and Donny head this thing up this year? I know you would get plenty of help if you wanted it.

badbait

I've done more than my share but I will be glad to help out and do my share to help pull it off.

West Coast Bull

yes you have Bill, and someone will step-up like volunteer ? I know I will help. if we go with the same plan, the Rally will be in April 29 to May 6th 2012.Hope we get a lot of boats next year even if Bill and Lou just bring there boats........ you all have a good Thanksgiving .

SLOmofo

Just got off the phone with the vertically challenged Lake Shasta person. He can see the posts, but for now isn't able to post himself. He was whining about having to work on the heater in his houseboat, something about it snowing tonight or something. Yea, whatever.
I told him he was in charge if we all went to Shasta this year, he just grumbled something I didn't quite understand. So I guess thats it, or HE's IT in this case. I think it would be wise to vote him in charge before he gets his Internet connection working!!!!

badbait

I heard the man's been looking for a job, why don't we give him one. I vote for Gene and Gene you know I will help ya.

SLOmofo

He wasn't, he called me just around 5:00pm Friday, I had left for home a couple of minuets before. Well as usual he left an incoherent message(trying to disguise his voice) on the machine demanding the I call back immediately stating he had some kind of car trouble.
"I heard he's been busy with Occupy Wall St." They could use him, at least he has a clue!

cj707

All right. Gene's elected HMFIC. The dates are always the week before memorial day weekend. The week of the 14-20. It always seems to be cold, but we could never figure out another week. So that's it then

badbait

That works for me. I will try to get ahold of Gene and give him the good news. Hopefully we can line up the same spot