war 2012

West Coast Bull

Hope all is well.......
Would love to see you all at Shasta next year. that seams to be the best Lake to get the most to show up. But I'm up to wherever we go.

badbait

Shasta sounds good to me also. We should get started on this so that if were going there we can reserve the place that we've stayed at before. That's a lot of fun up there.

badbait

I hope Jay can come with his new 21 Cougar/300XS and if so I may bring mine. I would like to see how they run against each other in the time trials and top end if he wants. If I get some help getting them up and back maybe I can bring somethig for you to chew on also. My 19 Eliminator. Could be a fun week.

propmanjay

Bill, I will bring my Cougar but it won't run with yours without a serious diet and I'm not removing any carpet or plush interior. I might bring my XR with my mirical 260 to run you out laws. Shasta has been my families favorite place for the rally so far. We look forward to seeing you all.

SLOmofo

Hope all is well.......
Would love to see you all at Shasta next year. that seams to be the best Lake to get the most to show up. But I'm up to wherever we go.
I keep wondering where Texas City is . I googled it and only get Texas Street in Alameda. Looked around and found this chair for Bill.

Attachments

badbait

I don't blame you for not wanting to strip out your interior Jay that is one beautiful boat. Since my wife won't ride with me and I don't really blame her, I decided to store the interior that was in mine until I sell the boat and just run a bucket. So I am probably 120 lbs. lighter than it was when I got it plus my hull seems to be a light weight lay-up. I plan to weigh it sometime this winter. It's currently running 113 mph on very flat water and 80 degrees.

Last edited:

badbait

If one of you guys can put up a survey with all the choices we have for a location for the 2012 rally so that everybody that plans on attending can vote I think we should get started. So far it seems the most interest is in Shasta Lake.