war 2012

badbait

Gene didn't call yet. He probably still has his heater all tore apart and is trying to remember how to put it back together. I have had four calls from guys name Gene but I told them I didn't want to go there.

badbait

I got calls from every gene but the right one. I didn't know there were that many Gene's in the pool. Does anybody have the right Gene's number. Somebody has to break the good news to Gene.

badbait

This Sunday at the Afterbay we will be doing some testing if any of you guys can come out. Just let me know if you need directions.

Testing, testing, one , two , three, ....
Sunday at the Afterbay....10 am.

War Canoe
Big Steve
Wild Bill
PropmanJay ??
Trevor (look, a V-Driver!)
Don Fox ?
Daytona Ross?
Kev Bacon, er, I mean Kraft...

Bring your best stainless !!!

propmanjay

Is there any room to run at the after bay. I still am in break in mode, I only have one hour on the new motor. If there is some room to run I will probably pull it up.

badbait

Jay there is plenty of room to run. From where we put in to the other end it's about 4 miles. I have broke in a few motors there.

badbait

Great Jay, looking forward to getting together with you. Do you need directions. Come to the corner of hwy 162 and hwy. 99. Then go north on 99 to the stop light take a right at the stop light go over the afterbay and turn right into Monument launch ramp.
My cell# is 530 321-4141.

propmanjay

Had alot of fun today with the boys in the after bay. Bill made a few passes at 109 in his Cougar. He has been running 114 with a stock 280. I'm still in break in mode and can only run 80 in mine right now :eek:(.

propmanjay

Thanks, I don't plan on touching it. It is nice to have a warranty and just enjoy driving it. Still have the drag to keep me busy for now.

badbait

Yes, it turned out just fine today. When I got to the Afterbay the visability because of fog was only about 150'. It cleared off enough for us to run and I experience a new first for me. I spun a prop hub or the plastic insert used in a flow torque hub. I was at WOT and thought it was a powerhead or lower unit. I was real glad to find out after getting back to the ramp and pulling the boat out that it was just the hub. I was running a Bblades 30 for the first time ever and it had great midrange but left 4 or 5 mph on the table at the top end.

Jay, I'm glad you could make it. I know it was a long drive for you but it was nice to get a cold weather run in. Your boat looks great. Four boats made it out and 3 were Cougars.