W.a.r. Events

R

Redding XB21

Gotta love it "How fast were you going when you passed me" :big grin

propmanjay

As does your red rocket John. Can't wait to get all are boats on the lake together and take it over. Rain or shine we'll be rippen.

R

Redding XB21

yup! Last week Keith & I were there. Nothing under 2lbs. Largest we caught were 4-11,4-4 & 5-0, for me and Keith had a 4-8 and lots of 3+ fish. One of the other guys got one a little over 6. Better bring a rod or two.

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
yup! Last week Keith & I were there. Nothing under 2lbs. Largest we caught were 4-11,4-4 & 5-0, for me and Keith had a 4-8 and lots of 3+ fish. One of the other guys got one a little over 6. Better bring a rod or two.
Wow, that's great! I usually only fish for whatever's biting around here...if I have a fish on the end of the line I'm happy! Lol! Send me a note sometime and lemme know what you use for tackle. I generally fish with a jig and plastic worm or a cicada...the cicada generally does me the best...here and back home in Ohio.

Brian

GFinch

#1 pic. Is your head in a fog or is the volcano behind you erupting?
last pic. I see Keith stole your cozy. Oh, thats not yours it's full!

Nice fish.

We went to Santa Margarita yesterday and didn't get bit. Got to see two Bald Eagles attack a Osprey and cause the Osprey to drop it's trout. Got to 75 degrees or so, tee shirt weather.

aaronmt

Wow, that's great! I usually only fish for whatever's biting around here...if I have a fish on the end of the line I'm happy! Lol! Send me a note sometime and lemme know what you use for tackle. I generally fish with a jig and plastic worm or a cicada...the cicada generally does me the best...here and back home in Ohio.

Brian
You are not putting those fish in my camper :wink
so make sure you bring a cooler for them :smile
Rachelle

badbait

I will be there and plan to fish and run hard. If I can get someone to pull a extra boat from Chico to Clear Lake and back I will also bring the STV and run any and all of ya on the top end as well as 800".

R

Redding XB21

Nice fish Bob. There will be lots of big fish come May. Bring swimbaits.