W.A.R. 2009 Planning

R

Redding XB21

I think it was decided during the dinner that we would do the Delta again. If not???????

As for accomadations, Tower park has a big pavillion and pool right next to about 5-6 cabins with AC. Also, there are more cabins (w/AC) right where we were last year. Something to consider.:beer:

Ya never know what the water level will be at Shasta. ???? Any lakes in the Oreeeegon area that would work?

R

Redding XB21

Sounds great to me! All we have to do is figure out how to launch the boats.:embarassed

fastglass1

Nothing in southern Oregon that I know of that would make a good rally location.

The Delta would be my first choice with Clear Lake as second. Both have good places to run and fish.

R

Redding XB21

1 plus for Clearlake,

It's hard to get lost!!!!!!!!!!!
The fishing is good there.
Since I can't say nudie dock, I'll say clothing optional resort,
Lots of good rest. in town
A little more central
Motel (Skylark) great ramp, AC in all rooms, big grassy(?) area for BBQ
Room for everyone at 1 place
Large BBQ at motel
Shopping & fuel in town

Just a thought :beer:

cj707

We had a great rally at Clear lake. But the wind...Oh my. Plus Donny hates it. So I'm in!

badbait

I will go anywhere but I must say I think Clear Lake is a little safer than the Delta. The weather is just the luck of the draw.

badbait

If we don't reserve a block of rooms soon we may be limited to the number of rooms we can get together in the same place. Is there anybody that want's to chair next years Rally that hasn't done one before. Don't worry about not getting any help. This group knows what it takes and all you have to do is ask or call if you need help.

Bill

West Coast Bull

Way to kill all the talk!
I will start it off and take the 1st night diner .:at the bar
And will do a fishing derby on Friday morning at 7am to 11am:gone fishing everyone put in $2.00 and bring back your biggest fish to win. The place will be TBA:relax:

J

John Richied

I’ll take Thursday night dinner…

And Gene and Keith are up for helping as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

cj707

"everyone put in $2.00 and bring back your biggest fish to win"

Boy Mike, you don't have much confidence do you... two whole dollars.