The allison calender pricing & info

Meyers

Roy...thanks for the putting this together, I sent you the money this morning.

suicidealli

i haven't had internet all weekend guys... i'm at my g/f to post this. all paypal orders will be shipped today 12-14.
also if i have received your check it is going out today too.
thanks everyone.

roy

xb03fs

Thats great Roy, thank you for all the legwork you have put in making this happen.

suicidealli

yours is going out today brian. already packed up. i have to order more calenders. i'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next shippment. it looks like it is fading out, so i'm not going to order as many..
thanks everyone, i hope you enjoy them all year!!!

roy

suicidealli

if i didn't receive funds by today at 1:00pm the calender wont arrive by christmas..
i have to order more, not sure how long it is going to take with the holidays... anyone besides bruce still going to order any... this will be the last order.. the price they gave me is good til the end of the year... this will be be the final order!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks,
roy

Allyfishing

Got mine too Roy. They look awesome and you did a fantastic job. thanks for taking the time to do this. Craig :big grin

bigtis

Looks great roy!!!! Thanks again. I personally like the December picture the most!!! WONDER why:gasp:big grin

suicidealli

took a week to get to you tis!!!!! that is crazy..... i hope the canada people get theres in time for christmas.. the first 30 went out at the same time. then about 10 more 2 days later, then the last batch monday.... these were sent priority mail, and taking a long time.... if we do it next year we will need to it in oct/nov...

roy