The 849849 ECU

h2oskiier30

Just curious why you think the A6 is better for the SVS? The A13 is made for the 2005 drag with the SVS . So it has the SVS fuel curve already in it stock, the A6 does not" Also I am not understanding the different vaccum line routing?

Mike
Mike, I don't know what the difference is either, but if RBT is saying it, you'd be wise to listen. :wink

suicidealli

The factory merc curves are rich!!!!!!! Think of it this way, if merc put a lean fuel curve out there, and a lot of people were burning pistons. How many would they sell????.
Brucato is the same way. Safe is a great thing for them.

The horn curve is a leaner curve, the horn air volume is less than a svs.
Less air means you need less fuel. If you run a horn curve on a svs you going to have a leaner curve. I haven't done this, I have a custom curve in mine.
The svs curve drinks the fuel in the mid range...

Gohr will set you up with a better curve, but not to lean I'm sure..
He can explain his curve/map to you. He know all about the svs.

JMO

Roy

Last edited:

DragAlly02

Ya Gohr is the shiz from what I heard!! That's one reason I bought the 280 from him. I am going to send it to bill when I get everything together

Mike
The factory merc curves are rich!!!!!!! Think of it this way, if merc put a lean fuel curve out there, and a lot of people were burning pistons. How many would they sell????.
Brucato is the same way. Safe is a great thing for them.

The horn curve is a leaner curve, the horn air volume is less than a svs.
Less air means you need less fuel. If you run a horn curve on a svs you going to have a leaner curve. I haven't done this, I have a custom curve in mine.
The svs curve drinks the fuel in the mid range...

Gohr will set you up with a better curve, but not to lean I'm sure..
He can explain his curve/map to you. He know all about the svs.

JMO

Roy

RBT

Just curious why you think the A6 is better for the SVS? The A13 is made for the 2005 drag with the SVS . So it has the SVS fuel curve already in it stock, the A6 does not" Also I am not understanding the different vaccum line routing?

Mike
The vacuum/bleed line routing is totally different on the SVS factory motors.

RBT

I know enough to have Bryan make your heads out of mallory!

allison8503

20 pounds? all that would have done was slow down the process of me getting water on it! MALLORY? SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SOMEBODY IS GETTING WORRIED! I wonder how the big motor is going to run on the new Carbon Boat!? I guess we have to get it there first me and Darrell dont have the best rep. right now with keeping things together and not on fire! Dont stay up to late Rob! lol

RBT

20 pounds? all that would have done was slow down the process of me getting water on it! MALLORY? SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SOMEBODY IS GETTING WORRIED! I wonder how the big motor is going to run on the new Carbon Boat!? I guess we have to get it there first me and Darrell dont have the best rep. right now with keeping things together and not on fire! Dont stay up to late Rob! lol
I am always worried, that is why I am bringing TWO bigger cannons for this year.
Tell Little P to get to WORK!

allison8503

I am always worried, that is why I am bringing TWO bigger cannons for this year.
Tell Little P to get to WORK!
Didnt they tell you we were racing boats? I dont know why you would bring a cannon? Lol and you only need one. They only run one day

RBT

Always bring a Cannon and a fire extinguiser to a gun fight.