Take a ride

RedAllison

I can't wipe this smile off my face, that was awesome. "Scale down" the size and speeds yet still have the same thrills without the dangers of doin 100+. Point and squirt, seems like by the time the nose falls and it takes a hop it's nearly goin WAO instantly.

That's narrow quarters for me, what is that buoy out there you turned around? (Might just be the camera to, hard to tell)

Pocket rocket, :twisted evil
RA

Yamonster

The bouy floated from the no wake zone, bout a mile upstream. If I have a terrible day, a 7 min ride like that sure makes it better.

whipper

Awsome! Quick little Alli with a 90 fer sure!! Really neat area. Do you live close buy there or right on the channel? You seemed to know everyone out on the water.

Yamonster

Awsome! Quick little Alli with a 90 fer sure!! Really neat area. Do you live close buy there or right on the channel? You seemed to know everyone out on the water.
All of the above LOL, I'll get the new powerhead soon the last mod one was 10 -12 mph faster than this vid, I'll post more.

Yamonster

They party three houses down from me twice a month, Clint and Jacob. I had to intoduce a couple from GA. last Sat. It made her day.

patches

I want to get one and put it on my boat at the races. That would be cool to show everybody what a pass at the races feels like

K.Kiser

I wanna put one on my boat, so everybody can see what it looks like to stare across the across the road from my house for 18 months - 2 years at a time... I like the video, and I kinda miss my former 16'er a little when I watch it... I like the way those little boats rock side-to-side at rest when ya move around in them, makes you feel more connected with the boat... I think I'll go back small someday...

John S

I wanna put one on my boat, so everybody can see what it looks like to stare across the across the road from my house for 18 months - 2 years at a time... I like the video, and I kinda miss my former 16'er a little when I watch it... I like the way those little boats rock side-to-side at rest when ya move around in them, makes you feel more connected with the boat... I think I'll go back small someday...
I just fell off the couch laughing there, Kiser! Unfortunately I then started crying because Im in aboot the same situation. Ditto on the video, looks like a blast.