Spark Plugs

SLOmofo

Champions make a good plug knocker.
Take a large snap swivel and the plug. Put the eye of the swivel on the negative electrode and flatten it against the positive. toss it in the boat when you get a lure hung up open the snap and clip it on the line. drop it over board and let it sink to the bottom. Now jiggle the rod up and down, the weight of the plug will dislodge the lure. If it doesn't come loose just break the line and retie. :big grin

cj707

No problem for me...But JohnRRRRRRRRRRR, on the other hand. That must have been quite a drive. I was still 3 sheets to the wind when he left. Maybe even 4

jim holton

thanks guys; i am a fishman but i will race if called out; have a xb21 prosport with 300x;
gas is killing me; don't guess you concern yourself with things like that; going to enter new post on best motor for fishing?

hack02

Champions in my motor makes it sound like it fires harder than with NGK's. Nothing to back that up, just sounds different. I run Champions and change them often.

Terry McLeod

Last I heard Mercury Racing changed from the Champions to NGK BPZ8HN-10 (NAPA 4495) on the 280. That is NGK I use.