Sneak peak!

RedAllison

Cant wait to ride in her! :at the bar

The blue and yellow should EXPLODE in the sunlight! :cool

Welcome toda ever growin "custom 21 club" bro! :beer:

As for the 250 vs 300, itsa ProSport so its plenty fast enough as it is. These 21s are ALOT of boat to be runnin in da 90s in! :wink
RA

Ps
Yep, never seen a better match of a keelguard!

Last edited:

GotMyAlly

As for the 250 vs 300, itsa ProSport so its plenty fast enough as it is. These 21s are ALOT of boat to be runnin in da 90s in! :wink
That's pretty much it. I thought long and hard about the 300 and was really tempted, but it's $3k more on the front end and $0.25/gallon more every time you fill up. Plus, I think the 250s are about bullet proof.....you almost never hear of anybody blowing one of them up. There's a lot less 300s running around and I've heard of a few of those popping. May just be intended use though......

It'll run mid-90s with the 250....pretty close to the same numbers you'd get with a 03/225X, but with a lot more load carrying ability. I figured that if I really wanted to go over 100, I'd be better off to make this my fishin' boat and buy a RR down the road. The 21 is a big boat and if they turn around it's a lot more violent than when a smaller boat does it.

Alli-drenaline Rush

That's pretty much it. I thought long and hard about the 300 and was really tempted, but it's $3k more on the front end and $0.25/gallon more every time you fill up. Plus, I think the 250s are about bullet proof.....you almost never hear of anybody blowing one of them up. There's a lot less 300s running around and I've heard of a few of those popping. May just be intended use though......

It'll run mid-90s with the 250....pretty close to the same numbers you'd get with a 03/225X, but with a lot more load carrying ability. I figured that if I really wanted to go over 100, I'd be better off to make this my fishin' boat and buy a RR down the road. The 21 is a big boat and if they turn around it's a lot more violent than when a smaller boat does it.
True, but it says "3.2 Stroker" on the side!!!! And she can kick a mean rooster-tail on that ProSport! :cool

catfish123

Once you eek the last .1mph out of her, you will anyway.........LOL

red2003

great looking boat! first time I saw that color combo was when Daryl was finishing one out for a Blue Angels pilot a ways back

GotMyAlly

I was in new orleans. It's a hurricane. That's probably the only pic you'll ever find of me drinking a red drink......