Ski/tube prop?

xb03fs

a 23 P Trophy running 80.5 your motor has to be turning a little more than 6800...I don't doubt the gps but maybe the tach is off just a hair. That is strolling with a 23 and I am sure it got there SUPER quick. I know how fast my 24 hydromotive can accelerate

xb03

Yeah, every trophy or trophy plus I've ever ran has run taller than what was stamped on it. This one figures more like a 24p. My 24p offshore pulled way harded to 82 @ 6750, but didn't carrier a loaded boat well. The offshore was the prop that would pull past the limiter up to 7300 rpm.

thegoop

I just got a 24p trophy plus. Tried for a short run in chop but hit 77.2 @ 6100.

I see some of you guys have high fives. I am thinking of trying a 25p as a tow prop/full load cruising prop. What do you guys think of the high five and what numbers are you seeing. I see attributes like hole shot, acceleration, handling (altough some report slight blowout on hi speed cornering) low planing speed and unsurpassed rough water handling. That sounds like a prop with a lot of good attributes.

90 5.0

I just got a 24p trophy plus. Tried for a short run in chop but hit 77.2 @ 6100.

I see some of you guys have high fives. I am thinking of trying a 25p as a tow prop/full load cruising prop. What do you guys think of the high five and what numbers are you seeing. I see attributes like hole shot, acceleration, handling (altough some report slight blowout on hi speed cornering) low planing speed and unsurpassed rough water handling. That sounds like a prop with a lot of good attributes.
my high five is awesome for pulling tubes/skiers etc, gets out of the hole like it was shot out of a cannon.

But, it does not like to run fast at all, it doesn't like being surfaced, losses bite and overrevs very easily, looses bite in corners with moderate trim.

I really,really like it if i know i'm going to be pulling tubes or running with a full load of people in the boat, but if i plan on doing any faster running at all, like over 60 i won't run it.

It's great for slow speed stuff, but really has it's draw backs when you try to run it fast. if you dropped your plate it might make it better but i'm to lazy to try it that way since it acted similarly on my skeeter at 2" below pad, so i don't think it's just because i have it over pad on my ally..

steve @ scp said he can do some work to them to make them run better on topend and has done so before on heavy bassboats but i never sent my prop to him to try the modifications.