Skewby? Where are you hiding?

skewby

O yea johnny got the prosport home and ran it just a lil monday. but every nut that had something floating was out for labor day. hoping to get out to play with it this sunday

skewby

thanks brian you posted while i was trying to figure it out. now roger needs to come on and post the pic or 2 that he took monday at sugar valley

skewby

no more than i use one i don't care what brad it is as long as i don't have to paddle neal. lol

GotMyAlly

Can't see a foot pedal in that pic. Did somebody install a recess for the trolling motor pedal? It didn't have one when I had it, and the foot pedal would catch air and hover 6" off the deck at 80+ MPH. I had to bungee it down for long runs.

SmallJaw

I looked that yellow jewel over from top to bottom and she sure is pretty. I can't wait to see how you like it when you get it out on a little chop. You deserve this boat Robbie. Enjoy it.

xb03fs

Skewby sounds like you fish about like I do. Go find a little omc 24v job. They navigate marinas well.

Congrats!

skewby

xb i just gave 2 of those away this summer. usually only time i run a trolling motor is when i run out of fuel or break down. lol

Dave Hensley

Good looking ride Robbie. Cant wait to get a ride in it. None of those other stuck up XB21 owners has ever offered......;);) I came real close this week to getting a 250 XS Sport for my XTB. Just couldn't pull the trigger. Before I spend $17k for a new one would like to try something a little less pricey....hint, hint, hint Fishing Ben.

skewby

thats why i had to get one dave...lol get out tomorrow i'll be out playing a lil then meeting people at blue springs to watch a lil nfl