Show me your garage queen!

Jon

Supporting Member
Lets see what your boat looks like. Don't clean up, just take a pic as is... as you can see my cowl is off, and I may have left some junk piled on the back pad. Enjoy the view though.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jon

Supporting Member
Yeah, sorry about that. I made a change to it and poof! That would have been a good trick though :)

Now where are everyone else's dusty boats?

Last edited:

Jon

Supporting Member
I can pick out about a dozen toys in that pic I would like to mess with! Big shop!

Lotus 50

This picture is from the first year we had the garage at our cottage. I thought it was huge, and then I put the boats in for the winter. Then it seemed too small.

Now there's a couple of BBQ's, a lot of firewood, the same boats, and a snowblower. I think it's full.

Both the boats have been repowered since the picture was taken. Replaced the 100 V4 with a 115 HO Etec. Replaced the 150 XR4 with a 225 PM

Attachments

Jon

Supporting Member
I know the feeling! My garage was packed, and I cleared up an old building on the property to store mowers and stuff... and now thats full of junk. I don't have a lot of stuff, but I do like to keep what I have in the dry :)

Jon

Supporting Member
Thanks Chris, awesome posters. I need to ask Mike about his customer engine door in the garage :)

aeneas

This is from before the summer - all the holes in the wall are sealed and the storage is cleaned up no more rubbish (old doors, signs and what have you)... Now there are three boats in there, we also have an 18' open boat with a Mercury 90 Optimax that we use for fishing and hunting. The white boat is a Stingray 225sx/Merc 377, the car is a Mercedes ML.

Last edited:

LakeAnna

Not on the trailer and the best wet storage that doesn't take up room in the garage.

Garage project:

Attachments

Last edited: