SET BACK CHANGE TESTING RESULTS?? KINDA

FlatOutAlly

KY_XB2003 said:
I havent read all the posts, but how much set back, typically, should I have on a 203 with a 225 promax?

catfish123 said:
The jury is still out on that.

Even if you AREN'T from Minnesota, that's FUNNY.

Maybe one of the computer experts should start a poll, eh?

Put me down for 11 with really light loads and wet dreams of (really) drag racing.

With my usual load, 12 1/2 might be better, but not by much.

Where am I now? Mired in green, nearly thawing grass a few latitude north of Jacksonville.

Hey Yellass! My wife wants to move to Jax. Says she could have a job there whenever we're ready. Tell me why I should besides the climate and the fact that I'm a lifelong Steeler fan? :shock: :D

Yellowallison

Hey Yellass! My wife wants to move to Jax. Says she could have a job there whenever we're ready. Tell me why I should besides the climate and the fact that I'm a lifelong Steeler fan?
WELL FLaTOUT if yu can stand given up yur GPI knee pads for this 12 months out of the year!! CMON on! You see why I'm glad I was born in FL and never leaving..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GPI Racing

Yellr',

Please tell me those are just friends of yours and yur not related to them. If you are related I'd have to ask where all the good looks went when they were makin' ya. :wink:

And.......since I know you own several boats (I'm jealous damn it, you have one for every hobby) Please tell me that's not your pool next to yur' house. Then I'd really have to come visit and park my mo-bile house in your driveway. :p

Randy

J

John Richied

It looks to me like Yeller stopped by the high school… hehehe

"sitting on the park bench! eyeing little girls with bad intent"

Yellowallison

Alright GPI and FLATout!! catch yall tommorrow!

I'm covered in Fiberglass and white as snow from workin at JACKs shop on my 2002.... but had to come back to the offie and handle a quick issue.......

Yealrz going home and gettin a BATH!!! itch itchie itchie!!

GPI Racing

Yellow,

I want photos!!! Everybody on this board would like to see an XB taken apart and put back together. Pictures of you covered in dust would be a bonus! :lol:

Randy

GPI Racing

Cliffy,

Are you in Jacksonville? You should run down and see Yellow! He could put you to work grinding the XB! :D

Randy

FlatOutAlly

GPI Racing said:
Everybody on this board would like to see an XB taken apart and put back together.
All crap-fling aside, I'd watch those pictures too. Videos would be better, but I know sticky fingers can screw up even the equipment. Du what you can.

ALLISONMAN

hey chummy shes not from the gpi crew!!!!!!!

those girls are the girls yeller is in trouble for stalking them!!!!

hack02

I figured it was a picture that came with his new wallet; or from a brochure from a motel near his house. :lol:

Chummy

Allisonman, thats ok what do women know about boats anyway.... all they care about is getting some sun and going swimming, oh yeah and drinking.

Yellowallison

I want photos!!! Everybody on this board would like to see an XB taken apart and put back together. Pictures of you covered in dust would be a bonus
I 'm taken pics.............. JUs like I did with Yeallr II!

Yellowallison

those girls are the girls yeller is in trouble for stalking them!!!!
HEY AMan!!!! Speakin of STALKIN... rumors has it 38DDMicHELLE has been stalkin YU!!! :mrgreen:

HEY FLATOUT!!!!!!

I talk to my GF like night and she got a freind she will introduce you you to when you move here................ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hack02

Went in from ten to eight inches on my SS yesterday. I'll give it a try in a couple days. We've got wind gust to 40 mph here today.