SDBA Drag Boat Racing 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket

These are my friends!

The Allision is driven by a Lady (Denise Hodges out of Kansas)! :D She was the 2004 High points champ in SDBA RR-1! :D She's HARD to beat!!

And the STV is Tony Denton (an X-allison driver) out of Arlington Texas and this was only his second race! :shock: he almost went all the way in Second chance but he gave it away to a .02 Red light in the Semi final round!!!!!! :evil:

K

Kevin from FL

I don't remember her name but she was kicking butt about three to four years ago at Eustis. Scott V. or someone might remember her name.

This gal could DRIVE!

Right click to save, Left to play.

Kicking Butt.

Fl Boy in ILL

Blue Allison

Well I know first hand that Denise can drive, at Smokin in the Cove last year we paired up in the semi-finals and apparently i fell asleep with a .9 light and all I saw was the back of that Blue Ally for 1000', first time all year that I hit the trim button in the Mirage. She went on in the finals and took it all.

Rocket 2 more weeks and we race Poplar Bluff, we'll see how the 300 Drag run on the Mirage set on "KILL"

Rick

Rocket

jim brinkley said:
This picture should be on Scream & Fly's( FLYING BOAT OF THE MONTH). Sure is high.

Jim
Or on Allisonboatowners.com as,,,,,,

"Get one,,,, Or follow one"!!!!
:shock: :shock: :lol:

Rocket

How's this???? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not bad for a Barely Broken in JSRE (Jaysmithracingengines) Mercury!!

Just wait till It gets broken in (and I can drive better!! :lol: )

J

John Richied

Rocket, that is impressive and movin for sure!

I think you picked the right name, "Rocket!"

Rocket

John Richied said:
Rocket, that is impressive and movin for sure!

I think you picked the right name, "Rocket!"
Thanks John! :D :D :D

This power head (built by JSRE) is barely broken in! :shock: ( I know there's more where that came from! 8) 8) 8) )

I've only got to scrub .101 off that (and do it everytime) and I'll be in the MONEY!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Which won't be too hard,,, with some smooth water (that was in 20mph winds),,,, and a little more seat time for me!!