SDBA Drag Boat Racing 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket

FYI Here's Southern Drag Boat Assoc. (SDBA) Race schedule for 2005! :D

2005 SDBA
Drag Boat Racing Series

Duel On The Brazos
Cameron,Park Waco,Texas
Race Dates: *April 29th

allison90

Thanks to Rocket

Just wanted to throw out a specail thanks to Rocket! I will be running the whole SDBA season! Gonna try to make the clamp on's proud! 8)

Rocket

Re: Thanks to Rocket

allison90 said:
Just wanted to throw out a specail thanks to Rocket! I will be running the whole SDBA season! Gonna try to make the clamp on's proud! 8)

Thanks! :D

Allison90, Between You & Me, Denise Hodges, and Jay Smiths Old boat out of Florida (now lives in Waco),

We should have a heck of a Allison Group in the winners Circle!!! 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

CYA on the Rope!

Rocket

Rocket

Kevin from FL said:
You boyz kick some azz and make us proud :D
We will Give them Hell!! :D :D

FYI "Test & Tune' Starts at 10:00AM sharpe! And is $100.00 for as many pass's as you can get! 8)

Rocket

Quote from Waco's KXXV News 25 ---

"The heavy thunderstorms that affected areas to the north of Central Texas have moved to the east of the area and a cold front moved in during the early morning hours this morning.
Expect clearing skies today with decreasing winds. By tomorrow it will be partly cloudy to mostly sunny with a general warming trend through the end of the week.
It has been a dry April and Central Texas needs rain

K

Kevin from FL

Hope the wind don't blow to hard, you boys give em hell Mike.

Rocket

Kevin from FL said:
Hope the wind don't blow to hard, you boys give em hell Mike.
Thanks! :D

One of the nicest things about the WACO track is it's pretty dang hard for the wind to be a factor! :shock:

There's a 100' Rock wall on one side, and a really nice Tree covered hill on the other side! :D And it's right in an S in the river so both ends are kinda protected too! :)

SDBA moved the track around the bend a few years ago to prevent the Blow outs! :wink:

But, now if it rains, we are all "Pit Rats"!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

We will take whatever GOD sends to us!! There are 3-days of racing so we got a pretty good chance of getting a few pass's in!!!!

We are just darn glad to get a chanve to blow the Cob-Webs off these motors!!!!

Fl Boy in ILL

Racing

Mike

Good luck to you and all the clamp ons out there!! We will try to do them proud when we go to Poplar Bluff, Mo. MAy 21st.

Rick

FLYING BUTCHER

races

All you southern boys don't use up all the drags in Texas and Ok this year. Save a little for an old retired guy coming your way next year!! Oh yea hes fat and ugly to.

J

John Richied

Bill, you forgot walks funny... :wink:

What was that Badbait said, “I think I have some ointment that will help that” :wink:

Congratulations on your retirement… even if you are moving away from us West Coast guys.

Rocket

Re: Racing

Fl Boy in ILL said:
Mike

Good luck to you and all the clamp ons out there!! We will try to do them proud when we go to Poplar Bluff, Mo. MAy 21st.

Rick
Thanks Rick! :D

I'm not expecting too much this time out! Just a little "Test & Tune" to see if I can keep from doing a "Bat Turn" in front of an audiance! :? :lol: :lol:

Hopefully I'll find a nice # to run at! :wink:

But we have quite a few Outboards heading to the rope!! So somebody's bound to put the hurting on them BB's! 8)

K

Kevin from FL

Mike, how did the races go man? I looked on the site and no race results were posted.

Rocket

Kevin from FL said:
Mike, how did the races go man? I looked on the site and no race results were posted.

Well Kevin,,,, It's like this,,,, I was only able to lay down one pass that was worth a crap! (10.101 @ 107mph) all weekend!

The wind was bad both Friday and Saterday! The boat ran like a dream! But, I found out real quick,,,, I need more SEAT TIME!!! :oops: I think them BB boys will be calling me "Rub Rail Rocket" the rest of the season! :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a site with some great shots of the weekend!! :arrow: http://www.mikeloesch.com/

I gotta go to work! :(

CYA!

Fl Boy in ILL

Pictures???

Dang son I sure hope there was more O/B's there than what was pictured?? I didn't see your rub rail running either, of course I saw the picture on Byuboyz, showed it to my wife and she told me that she has seen my Ally just like that, LOL.

10.1 first time out is GREAT, get some seat time and you'll be there, good luck

Rick