SAD news for sure....

Yellowallison

Looks like I'd better order a RED COMP-PRO XB2002 tomorrow.
I'm with ya LULU!!

I was thinking the same thing the other day that it be NICE to have a brand spanking new 2002!! :p :p

RedAllison

Really Joe? Hmmm I WOULD get an XR02 if they were brand spankin new. Whoever has that list, consider me a CA$H PAYIN member of the list!!! I'd go ahead and slapa 250XS on my 03 and put my 225SS on that XR, what a SWEET lakeboat that would be. ;)

How could the 02 molds be in bad shape? If they had problems or were gettin outta shape I can't see Darris even thinking about using them. He isn't known for putting out a questionable product.
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
OK, mom has blessed the XB2002 purchase IF and only IF I pay off two @#$%^ vacation "ownerships" that we are paying off..or should I say, paying on.... :?

We had the first one all but paid off then they suckered us easy targets (uh..DUMBarses) into buying another one. :roll:

But I can put the deposit down on the 02 before paying off the cribs. ;)

Guess I need a new scam...here we go again...

"MO MUNNY..." !-!

PS Yellar, where you been slim? I called ya coupla times, you still at the compny? YEAH baby here's what we talkin bout:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YEAH!!! Meet PiNkiE on hiz oWn tURf!!! :lol:

SSTOM

Hey Red, I was talkin to a guy the other night and we were talking about the XR2002 he said he could get at least 5 people to take one. I would love to have one $ is the problem right now. But if it dose happen I'll more than likley get in on it. :grin:

J

John Richied

Just so ya know the XB-2002-CP in the B&WB magazine IS the same hull I own. Not just an XB-2002 but that one in the picture... there it is!

Lou if your comin’ for me in an XB = bassboat, bring the crow. When I win, you eat it; if I lose you eat it raw! ()()()

Oh yeah, phasing out the FASTEST BASSBOAT IN THE WORLD (An AllisonXB-2002) is sad. :shock: Shock is an understament.

Owning one = PRICELESS

Shook, GETTING IT ON!!!!

ally2dextreme

xr 2002

it kind of reminds me of all the 100mph boats i outrun without ever going 90 short version it was done deal needed 12 of the id buy one tomorow poeple to put there money were there mouth is no one did been thinking about aniversery last horay xb2002 with a few updates any real takers probaly 25 only

Darth VMAX

I emalied B&WB (attn John Tiger) a descriptive and PLEADING email to do one more review on the XB2002/175 DFI. Don't know if I will hear anything back or not but you never know...

RedAllison

Hmmmmmmmmmm LLDoggg I'm thinkin since this is gonna be da last of da Mohicans and all...

Taint a hair on your arse ifn ya don't request a BASS RACER!!! ;)
RA

RedAllison

LLDoggg it's the equivalent of you throwin Stephan overboard!!!

Lighter layup, no livewell, the Comp is a bassboat that is lightened up, the BassRacer is a race boat that is built to look like a bassboat (the TRUE raceboat with fishin decks like everyone claims ALL A-boats to be) etc...
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
OK, Pinkie, then it's up to YOU...are you gonna whine and snivel when you lose to a bass eraser instead of a comp pro? :lol: After all, it's got no LIVEWELL. :p

I think I want the bass eraser if they will still make it.

PS, Is Shook's a CP or BassRacer?

RedAllison

BWAHAHAHA, damn't Scottie you just went and peed in LLDogggs Wheaties. LLDoggg is gonna DRIVE HIMSELF CRAZY tryin to get a BR and beatin CPs only to realize he still AINT gonna outrun da Shooksters regular ol bote!!!

:mrgreen:
RA

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
LLDoggg is gonna DRIVE HIMSELF CRAZY
Short drive, ain't it Cracker? :mrgreen: (dingadingdingding banjo)

Third variable...now stock 02, comp-pro, bass eraser....hmmm well chances are the factory they will only make one of the three and in this color only:

J

John Richied

Shook’s boat isn’t a standard XB-2002. It’s a light lay up comp pro for sure! His hull weighs about 700 lbs.; my Comp pro weighs 825 lbs.

Lou you buy any XB-02 you can in RED with black wing tips and BRING IT ON! After I smoke ya the only thing I will ask is for you to take good care of the XB-2002 and when it comes time for you to sell it my boys or I get first crack at it.

Lou here’s and idea for you… have this XB-2002 built and take your 300 drag in the back of your GMC to the Tennessee rally. When you get to Tennessee rig it and run it at the Rally and tow her home.

K.Kiser

what's the dif between a Comp Pro and a bass eraser?....About 100 lbs. and without the yucky cluttery fishing obstructions like a working livewell and T-motor wiring... I think the BR may even have a different bottom geometry, possibly the same bottom as the XR-2002 which is a narrower beam and slighly wider pad I think but can't bet big $$ on it...

RedAllison

LLDoggg I think you are makin the right decision. Why would you even want or need a regular or comp 02? You have the 03 to fish with, might as well get the "eraser". Hell see if Darris will put "eraser" on the back of the hull instead of the XB2002 logo and then have your governator sign it and WALLA "da certified, trueNblue ERASER"!!! :mrgreen:

Now I wanna hear what objections Darris has for NOT building anymore BRs, :roll:
RA

ps
I agree, the bottoms of all three should be identical. The couple of BRs I've seen I wouldnt've noticed them NOT being regular 02s if someone hadnt've told me they were BRs.