rear tackle storage question xb2003

90 5.0

Does anyone know if they make a tackle tray for the rear storage units like they do for the front?

I keep a bunch of the ones i'm not using in the back and the ones i'm using that day in the front but want to do something better than them just flopping around back there. And also for my back seat partner to use.

I might have to home make one, but if they are already available i'd rather just order them??

Thanks!

RedAllison

The black tackle trays in the bow compartment of the XB2003 will also fit in the rear compartments, same for the XB21s as well. You can order more of the trays and 3700s from Allison as well. First thing I do is drill holes in each corner and one in center of the black boxes so they wont hold water if they were to get some in there.

:beer:
RA

xb03fs

The ones from the front don't fit in my rear compartment or maybe I just haven't pushed hard enough. They fit perfect in the front.

I order 2 new ones because they were supposed to fit.....like they fit in the front but they don't and I am afraid to JAM them in because I wanted them to move easily like the front... any clarification would be great.

RedAllison

Should just "push in", but certainly not hard enough to break them. I'm almost positive I put them in the back of XB03 at some time.

I remember Darris told me they were made to fit front/back but maybe I'm thinkin about the 21s, :confused:

Damned CRS is terminal. Sorry if I'm wrong. :banghead
RA

90 5.0

The black tackle trays in the bow compartment of the XB2003 will also fit in the rear compartments, same for the XB21s as well. You can order more of the trays and 3700s from Allison as well. First thing I do is drill holes in each corner and one in center of the black boxes so they wont hold water if they were to get some in there.

:beer:
RA
i tried that to see, because i was just going to order more fronts if they fit.

they aren't anywhere close to the right size.

xb03fs

i tried that to see, because i was just going to order more fronts if they fit.

they aren't anywhere close to the right size.
They are supposed to, maybe my boat a 1998 and your boat are just the wrong model years......

chad202

I have one in the rear now. It's not the one that holds the planos. The Plano one fits also but it's very tight.

90 5.0

They are supposed to, maybe my boat a 1998 and your boat are just the wrong model years......
mine is a 98 also

I have one in the rear now. It's not the one that holds the planos. The Plano one fits also but it's very tight.
it felt like i was gonna break it so i stopped trying to push it in, was too tight for my taste anyways.