real close on a ally drag

RedAllison

Getcha a XB03 for the woman, kids and feeshin since you gonna have the Drag to feed the speed jones!!! :beer:

PICS Roy we need pics, :wink
RA

patches

roy, do you have a 12" mid to put on it or are you going with a 15". i want one with a 12" when the time comes that i can get one. they just look to cool and when your sandbar racing light is might:at the bar

suicidealli

i got rid of my 12" with the hydro. i'm getting the 15" on the boat. cant run promod with a 15' i dont think..

atleast i stayed n the ally family. i was looking at some stv's too.... they are fast.. i hope i can stay up with them..

roy

Last edited:

patches

you'll stay with em just fine. glad you stayed with an allison. when i saw your original ad looking for an xr2001 or an stv i was wondering what you were thinking:big grin.
in dsra the only classes that allow a 12" are progas and outlaw so i'm sure most sanctioning bodies are the same. congrats again on the new ride. did ya'll get the logistics of it figured out

h2oskiier30

You bought the Red Rocket, huh? You should tell Warren the name goes with the boat. Then, you could say "Red Rocket out" at the end of every post.