Ran new top speed

TxAllisonXB21

Good stuff Jay congrats I bet there is a tad more if you play with set up a tad more...
The prop runs good for sure...I did hit the limiter so might could be more there plus temps was 72 with water temps in the low 70's and 95 % humidity!!! This was with full fishing load. Troller, series 29 batteries, 1/2 tank of fuel, 2 anchors, and shot bag too!

TxAllisonXB21

Was on a small lake and did it in about a mile or just under. Need more room with the water I had Monday and maybe have 1-2 more left in the little 225!

JWolff

Which prop this time? Wasn't the original 27" XOB Nathan's prop? You still running that or ??????

I can't wait to get my Lifeline jacket to start kicking up into the 80's. Self imposed limit right now around 70mph and 5k rpms with a 27" Trophy Plus that I really dislike. Just put a little 26" Bravo XS w/ 8 vents on to see how that hole shot works. Hopefully it will rip the kids out of the water while wakeboarding this summer.

TxAllisonXB21

I was running my stock 28 Bravo XS. My 28 get on plane pretty quickly but a 26 would be a rocket! I was turning 6700 so a 26 would hit the limiter really hard. I ran a 25 Trophy and strongly disliked it.