Rally

Morespeed4me

As I was looking forward to being at this year's rally all week but received a phone call this morning that my mother has passed. It has been expected for sometime as she was fixing to turn 99 but you are never really ready for those calls.

I should be back in town the later part of the week and hope to make the last few days of the rally. Hope to see you all then.

Paul

RedAllison

So sorry to hear that Paul, I guess we all know "that call is comin" but you can NEVER be truly ready for it. 99 years, WOW what a full, wonderful, rich life I'm sure she has had. I've never known anyone who lived past 80 or so that wasn't usually a pleasant, patient and understanding person. You learn ALOT living that many decades and I guess it's God's blessing upon such people that they are given so much time here on earth.

Prayers for you and your family and we certainly understand. God Bless her,
RA

Texan

Prayers sent. My grandparents were 87 & 89 when they passed. We knew they were close and were prepared for the worst, but it was still hard when they passed. Particularly in light of the fact that they passed within two months of one another. They were married 2/3's of a century, so I guess it was meant to be.

Again, sorry to hear and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Leigh

So sorry for yor loss, our thoughts and paryers are with you and your family.

TBuck2003

Paul condolences to your family. But in reality 99 yrs. is truly a blessing, and should be celebrated. Hope to see you later in week.

TBuck

Morespeed4me

Thanks everyone for your condolences and support as I feel a great connection to the Allison family. Mom did live a long, happy, full life and she touched everyone she knew with her joy of life. Funeral is set for Wed., so hope to see you all the later part of week. Enjoy the rally!!