Rain Covers For Alli Buckets

strip

I ordered this nice set of covers from Linda at 225-938-0163. They fit perfect and were way cheaper than I would have ever expected. (but I don't remember what I actually paid for them) If interested give her a call.

strip

I am selling it, I ordered them about a week before I decided I had to sell her.

I don,t remember for sure, but I think they were around $30.00 each I would say + or - $5.00. I know it was waay cheaper than I could get them made locally and they are exactly what I wanted and fit perfect.

Listen, I have never met this lady, all I know is she is Trex's ex wife and I gain nothing by posting this up other than to put my friends in touch with a good deal on a great product. If you have ever set in your drivers seat after fishing in a hard rain you will wish you had one of these, and since the standing water in the bottom of the Alli buckets is the main cause of stitch and foam failure, I bought 2 so I can protect my very expensive Alli covers.

I checked prices on having them made here and it was $125.00 a piece, I checked prices on buying spare tire covers (some guys use them) and they were more than I paid for these.