Race

badbait

Re: badbait---race

badbait--- ya otta bring me that stv ya got---lol..lol:beer:
STV's may not drive the same as Allison's but let me tell you this. You get a light one and put a lot of power plus a fast trim on it and you will have a learning curve and can get yourself in a lot of trouble in a hurry. The first time I streched mine out on the big end and decided to come off the throttle I tapped the trim down a couple of times and the boat took two skips before I could tap the trim back up. At a buck twenty I thought It was all over. The bow of the boat acts like it's on a hinge. One small tap can raise the nose a foot at speed. As long as I own it I will be the only one driving it. I just don't want to have to deal with anybodies families attorney. Once you get some seat time it's a blast. But you still need to be paying attention with any boat that's light and has a lot of power on it. Maybe I'm just getting to old for this.

Last edited:

GFinch

"Maybe I'm just getting to old for this."

I truly doubt it. Wiser, yes! As in Bud......................... Wiser.

Hey, how's that shed your building?

badbait

The shed is all but done just need to get the gas turned on and phone system put in, should have a final on it next week. We have moved our office over, and now it's time to move my shop and 10 years of accumulated parts. That's going to take some time to get everything moved.

GFinch

I would come and help move all that stuff butt, it's probably just Mercury junk. Worthless to me. Nothing worth stealing.

Whats the difference between Stuff and Junk?
My Junk is Stuff, Your Stuff is Junk! :very happy

Did some Gel Coat today, Red. I'll see Monday if it set up or not. :rolling eyes

Heres a pic of the engine getting an adjustment.

Attachments

J

John Richied

! 1 post and who looks to see the profile. Me, John and the cozy king. Of course there isn't any profile info. So ???????????????:big grin
Gary, brb is Brian Branham from Kentucky.

Bill Smith must know Brian from the Tennessee rally or Jasper?

Anyway I seriously doubt you will see him at the Western Allison Rally.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Gary, you know the rules here about posting nude pictures. And if they are rude and nude, twice the infractions. :beer:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
lol i will make sure some of the boys keep u up all night a partyin and a drankin
Ratty you will hafta make that order for GIRLS because no amount of goat riders and visor-clad 'shine swillers is gonna keep me from gettin around ya!! :LMAO:

allisonriverrat

thanks for tip lou .lol what ever it takes to win! and if i cant find and chicks in the area(lol) maybe u need to put the crocodile dun dee check into play before u get to busy.lol,lol,lol. baaaaaaa,baaaaaa

R

Redding XB21

At least this time his nude rude parts are identifiable:surprised. I guess there's one in every group!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Welcome the latest WAR recruit (victim) Kevin H. from Bethel Island, the delta, username Soggybear joined the board today!!

Welcome Kevin!!!

Lou

badbait

Welcome Kevin, looking forward to meeting you at our next Rally. I hate to get your hopes up but I think you'll enjoy coming to one of our Rally's.

R

Redding XB21

And a welcome from chilly Redding. You are sure to enjoy yourself, have some great fishing. For the most part, it's a really good group of guys (you know who you are:laughing).
Gene

P.S. don't get caught with an empty cozy

GFinch

Gene I'm answering the anchor question over here so as not to litter the other thread.
Those OMCease blocks usually hang around the shop for a while, then as I gut and clean them I say a last prayer. Then off to the recycler. You can make a shi# pot of ButtLight cans or probably 1 1/2, 3.0 Merc blocks out of one.

J

John Richied

Gene I'm answering the anchor question over here so as not to litter the other thread.
Those OMCease blocks usually hang around the shop for a while, then as I gut and clean them I say a last prayer. Then off to the recycler. You can make a shi# pot of ButtLight cans or probably 1 1/2, 3.0 Merc blocks out of one.
This must be a new 401K retirement program