Race

J

John Richied

Everyone who says they are “fast”, Brian and YOU never show up… :LMAO:

You know us west coast guys wanna see "fast" so SHOW UP so we can watch.:razz

Dang trouble makers, keep it up and I’ll edit/delete your post and toss ya like a wet leaf! :laughing :laughing

GFinch

Got to set your goals, make a list so to say.

First I'm going to put a whooping on the Cozy King, Gene.
Second will be exacting revenge for his comment last year, Stink Bait, Bill.
The next will be a challenge, only cuz he's lighter.
Third that guy from the Tri cites area, John. Ya know I love ya man, but your going DOWN!
That just leaves the Admiral of the Western Fleet, Lou.

Now all that has to happen is:
Finish the repair of the hull.
Get my engine back.
Get my engine together.
Get my engine running.
Fix the trailer.
Make enough $$$ to afford the trip in this lovely economy.
Stay healthy.

Yep, got to have goals.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Well for 2009.....:at the bar

I am fixin to put the HURT on RIVER RAT at the fastgass @ Caddyshack!! :laughing

allisonriverrat

all right! lou.lol i want trash talk be cause.....when i put the hurt on .... i mean lou puts the hurt on me i want have to live my big mouth down.lol. so i can wait.lol ps. i am still going to win.lol i will make sure some of the boys keep u up all night a partyin and a drankin, u feel like crap all week.you will have to be a few mins. slower then.lol

badbait

This year is going to be like every other year the guys seem to find ways to make their boats a little faster. I'm torn I know Gary is coming with a OMC powerhead he picked up in Arizona from a good friend that will be making a lot more horsepower than he's ever had plus I think Scott and Big Steve are coming with their War Canoe 19 Cougar 300XS so I would like to run against those two guys for sure. I would also like to run Lou and I know he's faster than ever before. Since it's to far to take two boats I will probably bring my 2003/? and put the hurt on Gary, Scott, and Big Steve. Plus I made a bet with Brian that he would drive Lou's 2002/300 Drag and spot me 6 mph for 2 sixpacs. I think I will be buying him some beer and I don't mind doing that but I'm going to give him a race. Lou if your driver doesn't show do you want to get in on this? How about you John? This isn't side by side racing all you need to do is make a pass with 2 GPSs in your boat. The slowest reading is the one that qualifies.

R

Redding XB21

I'm not a bit worried about Mr. OMC ( AKA 6-5-4-3-2-1-0 bring the rope). I know that I can whup him with my TM on low.:very happy
As usual, the cozy remains empty till after I've eaten.:beer:

GFinch

"As usual, the cozy remains empty till after I've eaten."

Breakfast! :beer:

I've got your rope! :cuss

I don't know who you been talkin to Bill, probably King Cozy. I'm still motorless and have the only lipless Allison on the Left Coast. :wink

badbait

"As usual, the cozy remains empty till after I've eaten."

Breakfast! :beer:

I've got your rope! :cuss

I don't know who you been talkin to Bill, probably King Cozy. I'm still motorless and have the only lipless Allison on the Left Coast. :wink
Well then, I know for sure I can beat ya if you aint got no motor.

GFinch

Well I sorta got a motor. It's just not here. Yet. It's going through a rebirth or change of life crisis. Pistons got ordered today.
Settled on which EFI system and ignition pretty much. Vi-PEC / Yamaha.

badbait

Darn, I thought this was going to be easy. Win loose or draw I'll buy ya a beer when the days over.