Price on racing

J

John Richied

Yeller, I just customized my stainless steel tuner. I just ground it down a little on the starboard side (about an inch) and then I put the new midsection on. A go fast fishin' guy told me to do this... :p

I’m almost ready to run… are you scared or what’s up?

You didn’t call me out an then go chicken did ya???? If you bring an XB-2003 like for instance Bryan’s I’ll go easy on ya and run the 225 ProMax :p :p :p

Yellowallison

PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gunna reply---- I'm comin!!!! ----- Jus been Too busy readin and replyin to all the PM's rollin in like a TUSNAMI from everyone that is coming out of the closet and tellin POWERCOAT horror stories!

Here what i'm thinkin.......

HOPEFULLY when yu'll get yur TRUE 280 back it will LIVE!!

and it might have a chance if it comes with MERC top pin pistons and yu take that injector plate off!

Anywho!!

Here the deal! You'll go out with a CAMERA and GPS and make yur best BONZI run !!!! since where 4,000 miles apart!

POST the picture here on the board!!!!

I do the same with my 2002/260!!!

FAsTEST SPEED WINS!!!!

DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Now IF yu scared PINKIE!! Yu might call 1800-XXXrunnYYY and see if yu can use yur daddy LULU'x XR boat!

Might even let AMAN in on the fun if he ALLI-HEN has took his WALLETT and went shoppin!!!!

:p :p :p :p

J

John Richied

4000 miles apart… HOLY COW!!!! That is too far for you to drive just to get spanked… LOL :p :p :p

Lets see some pictures of the XB-2002… :?:

Bryan, with Scotty driving your boat I will only need my 225, if you were driving it then I would need the 280 :wink:

Lets Drag Baby!

J

John Richied

Yellowallison said:
PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here the deal! You'll go out with a CAMERA and GPS and make yur best BONZI run !!!! since where 4,000 miles apart!

POST the picture here on the board!!!!

I do the same with my 2002/260!!!

FAsTEST SPEED WINS!!!!

DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!
:p :p :p :p
Okay I'm almost ready to do just as you say...word for word Yeller. Let me know when you are ready and I still want to see some pictures of your XB-2002

J

John Richied

Key, check!
Helmet, check!
Safety gear, check!
GPS, check!

Okay warming up the R-6 :wink: hehehehe

ready, set, GO! :p :p :p

J

John Richied

Sweet Bryan! What year is your Kawasaki?
Sportbikes aren’t just fast & fun but $12 at the pump will fill her up with premium. :p

ALLISONMAN

mine is just an older model 90 model but at about 55-60 mpg it is the ticket!!!!! I think my 98 zx-6r was faster but i havent run this one at the track yet!!!!!

J

John Richied

Yeller you just get your scooter thing out you ride around the pits on and line up…

Bryan on his Ninja, me on my R-6 and you can leave… oooooh a week early. :lol:

And I am calling the animal rights activists and let them know about what you have been doing to your donkey, in California you might be able to get away with that, but not in the rest of the good ole USA! :p :p :p