Price on racing

john4utvols

How much would it cost to run in the ODBA, as far as evrything you would need to race, working on boat and motor, hotel, gas, and evrything else. Lets say the SS or mod class. I would like to get a ideal just in case I decide to race next year, and have to find sponsers. Thanks John.

Yellowallison

Well YU got!

20,00-45,000 race boat!

Spare powerhead 10K

Min. 3 props at 600 bucks

350$ bucks to join ODBA

tha Weekend!

300$ truck gas there and back!

300$ Motel for 2-3 nights

250$ bucks to race and buy 10- gallons gas/oil at race site

300$ on food and drinks and eatin out/goofin around at night!

300$ on your GF/wife trips to the next town mall cause she hot/bored and want to go the mall!

Yu get'n tha PICTURE! :p :p :p

Dark Allison

The picture on Yellars face when you spank that Arse! :shock: Priceless! For everything else there is MASTERCARD!

I had to do it Yellar! :D :D :D :D :D :D

john4utvols

So yellowallison your saying for each race not counting the boat and motor you will need somewhere around $1000 to $1500.

I'm trying to see how much money I will need for I can get sponsor's.

Alaw probably a 2001 drag.

Also any advice on boat selection year and model.

Yellowallison

WHOA!!!!!
BIG DA Bustin out with LIL SMACK'n..Go on with it DA!! I GIVE IT to ya - that was GOOD one! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JOHNNY... Yes... Yu will need a (min) of 600-1200$$ depending on travel distances for a AVG race weeknd !!

LONG WEEEND like Jasper last yr i spend 1500$$ EASY !!!

Yellowallison

Broke a PINION GEAR! Motor loaded up and put in N to clear out and when he shifted back it push'd the PINION gear out the side!!

Sucks cause GLEN needed that race for his POINTS lead! :p

johnnyracer

Hey Yellow Allison. Was that you ridin on the scooter all weekend ? And what ever happened to canopied allison. I saw it last year in Jasper but haven't seen it since. Are you racin it anywhere? I'd like to see it run. It looks really mean.

Johnny

I was about 40ft away from Glenn when that motor finally busted off. When it zinged I felt the thump in the hull of my boat through the water. Sickening sound . I hate that for Glenn But I was glad I didn't have to run him as I can't beat him right now.

Yellowallison

Hey Yellow Allison. Was that you ridin on the scooter all weekend ? ............... YEA!!!

And what ever happened to canopied allison. I saw it last year in Jasper but haven't seen it since.!!!!!!! .......................................................... Not racing this year cause I'm going to General Contractors school every other weekend! I'll be BACK soon - jus makin a career change so can afford to race even more !

Are you racin it anywhere? I'd like to see it run. It looks really mean... Not racing right now......................................... Oh I'll be back soemtime early next year when school is over... plus saving $$$ to start my business up.. I still go to the races and crew for my buddy Jack Barsh even though I not racing.. Thanks!!

I was about 40ft away from Glenn when that motor finally busted off. When it zinged I felt the thump in the hull of my boat through the water. Sickening sound . I hate that for Glenn But I was glad I didn't have to run him as I can't beat him right now............................ Yea.. I was so sick for GLENN -- must less is he a long time good friend who has taught me alot - but hates to see him not make the race leading the points! He was so unhappy!

I know the feeling about runnin GLENN!! when they call my number to run GLENN -- I usally just call on the radio for my trailer!! :cry: :cry:

What was yu runnin and where was yu parked?? Shoulda said hey - Me and AMAN was there helpin out as always. !!

johnnyracer

I was in a red allison pitted by Fitzsimmons and Hammondtree.

I think that was you we talked too at the ramp after they took us out for the rain . Ran pro gas and Mod Prod.

What happened to the canopy allison ?

Johnny

Ya'll goin to Butte La Rose?

Yellowallison

I was in a red allison pitted by Fitzsimmons and Hammondtree.............................. was that a Red allison pulled by I think brown GMC blazer ?? kinda sittin beside Casey's Enclosed trailer....

I think that was you we talked too at the ramp after they took us out for the rain . Ran pro gas and Mod Prod......................... UMMM!! can't remember that -- but I was there with al the FTP boats!

What happened to the canopy allison ? sittin in my garage - jus the way it came hoem from the last race it won!

Well not really it - get'n all kinds of new stuff done and lightened up and the motor is get'n a few tricks done!

Johnny

Ya'll goin to Butte La Rose? NAW!! got school! should have stayed hoem and studied thius weekend but said the heck with it and went and had fun!

Dark Allison

Scottie too Hottie I couldn't resist! :lol: How is the Yellar Allison race team coming along?

J

John Richied

Dark Allison said:
The picture on Yellars face when you spank that Arse! :shock: Priceless! For everything else there is MASTERCARD!
I had to do it Yellar! :D :D :D :D :D :D
:p :p :p :p :p :p James, that was soooo good it’s worth another round. :p :p :p :p :p

Yellowallison

How is the Yellar Allison race team coming along?
Right now I'm testin and tunin my BIG AZZ off so I can spank that AZZ on the FLORIDA STATE(GC) CONSTRUCTION BOARD race!! :p

Yeallrs is ready to makes sum BIG $$$ off all these DAMM YANKEES movin to FLORIDA whos bez wantin them a CONDO on the beach or wantin them a CRIB in tha WARM SUNSHINE!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yeallr ALLISON racing guuna be doing real good with all that YANKEE $$ to SPEND in the near future :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HEY DA???? Yu knwo how to sling a HAMMER!! :mrgreen:

Yellowallison

HEY PINKIE!!!!

Speakin of MASTERCARD!!! How much CASH ADVANCE are yu willing to lay up on the table to prove yur 2002/GPI280 is faster than my 2002/260 at the WAR07 :?: :?:

Or we will work out deal where we compare GPS's with witness's of the runs !!

Remember its only a monthly payment - Yeallr wants some of tha PINKIE $$ too!!! :p :p :p

J

John Richied

Yeller driving 2500 miles with his highly modified lightened up XB-2002 headed to the WAR

Fuel: $500 each way
Eats: $300 each way
Holiday Inn Express: $100 each night
Racing Pinkie… It’ll only cost you a cold Coors Light when I spank ya! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Lets see some pictures of your XB-2002 you lightened up… Is it done yet?

ziemer

Old Yellar said:
Yeallrs is ready to makes sum BIG $$$ off all these DAMM YANKEES movin to FLORIDA whos bez wantin them a CONDO on the beach or wantin them a CRIB in tha WARM SUNSHINE!!
Yellar, you've been hanging around DCI and Star too damn long. I'm sure if you ask Andy nice enough he'd let you be an apprentice to help you learn the ropes. :oops: :D

Yellowallison

Yellar, you've been hanging around DCI and Star too damn long. I'm sure if you ask Andy nice enough he'd let you be an apprentice to help you learn the ropes.
Ziemeeeee..... I agreee so much that I've already set it up!

DCI has already help'd me a bunch with all kinds of direction on things... and I already have plans to go down and work with Andy and Stan here in the near future once I get up and rolling!!

:p :p :p

J

John Richied

Yeller, what’s up with this… no reply to my post? Heck you must be internet racing again, or is you just scared. :p :p :p

Didn’t you call me out? :?:

Lets see some pictures of your XB-02 and make plans to be at the WAR, I want some of that!

If you are scared, stay home. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: