Prayers Needed !!!!!

TBuck2003

One of our own needs a little good vibes from our family. Jeff Brazil's (Cashew Kid) Dad Jerry has been diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus. They received the news yesterday morning and as one could imagine the family is going through a tough time right now. For those of you that know Jerry, you understand that there is not a better Father, Grandfather, and all around good guy than he. For those of you that don't I truly feel bad for ya because you have not had the chance to shake that paw of a hand or see that infectious smile while talking to him. Their entire family are great people, and as welcoming as it gets. All good thoughts and prayers help and I know we will send a BOAT load their way... Mr. Jerry let me be the first to say YOU got this and we are right here for you with whatever you might need. Love you guys like no other !!!!!!

TBuck

K.Kiser

I've been in cashew's shoes, it hits hard and nothing readys you for it.. I hope all the best for everyone, prayers sent

SSTOM

Prayers sent for you and your family!! If you need anything Jeff just let us know.

The Cashew Kid

Thanks everyone! It means more that you will ever know, I promise! We are blessed to have friends and family that are willing to go above and beyond to help my dad get through this. He sends his thanks to all of you!! This extended family here is second to none!!!

msethsmile

Funny Guy
"The fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much"--kjv (powerful and effective--niv)

Morespeed4me

Sorry to hear about your father. Sandy's brother was diagnosed with the same cancer back in July during the rally, and has responded well to treatment. So my hopes are that your father will do just as well. Prayers are going out to you and your entire family from our family and sending hugs from across the miles.

Paul and Sandy

SmallJaw

From one who has had more than his share of bad health news, nothing is too big for a very mighty God. I put it all in God's hands many years ago and I have been brought through many tough times. I'm not out of the woods yet but I love my life and so will your dad. Days get more precious when you have stuff like that to make you think about what's important. My prayers are with you and your whole family.