Prayers needed for a fellow Allison owner

RoseXB03

How can someone do Paypal to you? Im behind times on this new age stuff but do have a paypal acct!!

Dave Hensley

Steve I have cash and moey orders to take to Matt. If you want to Paypal me at d2hensley@bellsouth.net and mark it as a gift I will convert to cash. Looked into trusts and gofundme but what is important is to get Matt the funds. Thanks in advance.

Dave Hensley

To all that have contributed, thank you so much. I will get a card and sign each of your names. If you haven't had a chance to give, Paypal me at d2hensley@ bellsouth.net and I will convert to cash. Make it a gift, or mail check, money order or whatever to:
Dave Hensley
4069 Tee Delozier Road
Maryville, Tn. 37803

Dave Hensley

Matt is still on ventilator and dialysis. No change in his overall condition as of last night at 9 pm. Hopefully his body will start to recover from the severe chest trauma and our buddy will start to heal. Please keep in him in your prayers.

Dave Hensley

Matt is still hanging in. Need all the prayers we can get for him. We have collected $1030 for the fund so far. Targeting living expenses for his immediate family right now. I can't even imagine what the medical expenses look like now let alone when he gets out of ICU. Thanks to all who have thought about him and special thanks to those who have contributed.

Dave Hensley

It had been a few days since I could get an update on Matt. Information is pretty thin but sounds like he is holding his own and maybe doing a little better. From what I can gather he had a surgery Sunday to remove a large infection in his chest. Hopefully that is the enabler for improvement. Still in ICU and still be aided by machines. Keep the prayers coming.