Prayers for Larry jones family

allisonriverrat

Mr Larry jones wife Angie had a major stroke today... Please say a prayer for his family ...mr Larry is owner of razorback marine and injector .and loved Allison family members.

Last edited:

RedAllison

Just got the news myself, that's just awful. For those not at Clifton, Ms. Angie, Larry their son Bubba & his niece have been rally regulars for years including last week.

Prayin for her & the Jones family!
RA

BALD ALLISON

Just got a text from Larry saying that Angie is sleeping a lot but she seems to be talking more than yesterday when she is awake. I'm praying for a full recovery.
I will keep you guy's posted as I get news from Larry.

Phil

SLOmofo

Just got a text from Larry saying that Angie is sleeping a lot but she seems to be talking more than yesterday when she is awake. I'm praying for a full recovery.
I will keep you guy's posted as I get news from Larry.

Phil
Talking is a very good sign.
Tell him that the only way my wife relearned things was by show and do. She didn't know therefore showing was the way she learned.

Last edited by a moderator:

SSTOM

Just saw on Bubba's Facebook that she has passed. Prayers sent for Larry and his family in this difficult time.

TBuck2003

Angie is surrounded by family right now. They are waiting for more family members to arrive before they take her off of life support. Just spoke to Larry minutes ago. God Speed Miss Angie Jones she will always be a great addition to this FAMILY !!!!

RedAllison

Angie is surrounded by family right now. They are waiting for more family members to arrive before they take her off of life support. Just spoke to Larry minutes ago. God Speed Miss Angie Jones she will always be a great addition to this FAMILY !!!!
Just terrible news and wow what difference a few days can make. I guess the big man upstairs has better plans for her now! :very sad

Ms. Angie truly was a great member of this A-Owners Family and I'm sure those of us who are Clifton regulars have our own unique and beloved memories of her over the years. We truly must cherish the time she shared with us, including last week at the rally.

My heart is heavy today for the agonizing decisions Larry and Bubba must be dealing with right now as well as her beloved grand daughter Aleia who certainly isn't old enough to understand but knows her grandmaw isn't well.

GOD SPEED Ms. Angie, we love you and for Larry and Bubba I know there just aren't any words right now but know that ALL of us at AllisonOwners.com are thinking about and praying for yall in the middle of all of this.

Ms. Angie in HER GrandSport at Clifton!

Last edited:

RedAllison

Larry and Ms. Angie at Clifton.

Ms. Angie and her beloved grand-daughter Aleia at Clifton.

Last edited: